Hello....im alive!!!

Bjorn

Hey up ppl, ive been away from these parts far too long, i am going to get back on here & catch up with everyone!!

Hope everyone is all good, went to global last weekend, bloddy hell what a weekend - James Zabiela was on another planet - amazing!!

Anyway......bit of news for u lot, me & my mate have set up a new trance night in Derby called 'Amplified', we're gonna be doing it monthly with rather large guests!

Here's the flyer for the first one!!

n511216097_1162120_5408.jpg

brrrrappp!!

The cool thing is I can actually get to this. Will be interesting to see what you have to offer at the start of October because Im looking for a good night out for my 18th birthday :P

I dont believe we have met properly on here either Mr Bjorn, I am reasonably new here ... will be good to be back in your company :)

Bjorno!! He is back! Good to see you back on here, no doubt with another pink T-shirt!! :P

Looks a promising night - did you know Ducky and Briggsy have launched their own Trance night too? It's the JJA board connections and I'm planning on gatecrashing both in my medieval armour, so watch out!

On the poster, I've never seen Mark Eteson before, but he looks well spaced out. And Greg Downey looks like he might knife someone... :ph34r: Where is your photo, Bjorn?

i've got a lovely red number on today actually Quadders!

Yeah, it is a very promising night, as there is no real competition i nthe area so hopefully we are going to pull in the numbers, would definately love to see a few of you lot down!