Brainbug - Nightmare (Edit/Remix?)

Spin Doctor

a comment to that Youtube clip says "its his own mix. ive looked for it alot...the song itself is called: Nightmare (Sinister Strings Mix) by Brainbug. but swedish adds a few noises"...

i can't really confirm it as i can't find any information that Swedish Egil should have remixed it.

In all fairness the sound quality isn't the best and it's on a loud system so ID'ing it would be tricky at the best of times :confused: . Possibly a personal remix or unreleased? It almost sounds like the sample from Roman Flugel - Get's Nocht (although I know it isn't) over the top of Nightmare.

What I'm more concerned about is the crazy dancing going on! Looks like Missy Elliot with the flat peaked cap at the start! Some very dodgy bopping!!

another clip from the same event and tune here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oozrldzvhjU&NR=1

could it be the Robert Vadney remix? i can't find a clip of his remix anywhere, but there is info about it on his myspace site where it is mentioned as "Brainbug - Nightmare [Robert Vadney's 3am Psycho Mix] [Perfecto Records] "

another clip from the same event and tune here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oozrldzvhjU&NR=1

could it be the Robert Vadney remix? i can't find a clip of his remix anywhere, but there is info about it on his myspace site where it is mentioned as "Brainbug - Nightmare [Robert Vadney's 3am Psycho Mix] [Perfecto Records] "

"Brainbug - Nightmare [Robert Vadney's 3am Psycho Mix] [Perfecto Records] "

Made me chuckle when l saw this. BTW really liked the mix played in the youtube clip and also like Jules's mix too.

Edited by Chrissie Brown