Creamfields 2008

• 4 months later...

I think we covered the question briefly in another thread ("does anyone live near this?") but I can not be certain myself. I will decide properly if I will go when I see how much the tickets are for this year. I don't have much money to splash out, and I know I won't when the event comes along.

Creamfields Lineup

Seems strange that your only allowed to buy a weekend ticket (with or without camping).

Sorry but the lineup does absolutely nothing for me whatsoever. OK the fanatics get to see Jules twice as he plays the Tidy arena and the Radio 1 stage. Personally he's been average everytime I've seen him recently so I wouldn't go for him alone. If you go specifically for trance DJ's your screwed on the Saturday as only PVD and Jules are what I'd call 'trance dj's' and on the Sunday it's going to be an all nighter in the Cream/Goodgreef arena.

Just as a quick summary here are the lineups for the arena's of interest:

Saturday 23rd

Cream

PVD

Sasha

Eric Prydz

Pete Tong

Hernan Cattaneo

James Zabella

Danny Howells

Gareth Wyn

Goodgreef

Judge Jules

Tidy Boys

Rob Tissera Live

Lisa Pinup

Matt Hardwick (WFT?? :huh: )

BK

Amber D

Alex Kidd

Kutski

Ben Stevens

Paul Maddox

Tidy DJ's

JP & Juksey

Rodi Style

Kym Ayres

Radio 1 Stage

Judge Jules

Can't even be bothered listing the rest as I haven't heard of half of them. Looks like 1-xtra DJ's :huh: .

Sunday 24th

Cream/Goodgreef

Tiesto

Paul Oakenfold :wall:

Ferry Corsten

Eddie Halliwell

Sander Van Doorn

Adam Sheridan

There are lots of other amazing DJ's playing so check the website for details. I like the lok of the Bugged Out arena on the Sunday.

The opening times looks completely stupid too. Saturday 2pm-4am and Sunday 12pm to 11pm. How strange.