i cannot believe

darktrain

Well we are becoming a board of multi gender now aren't we! Chrissie and darktrain!! Woooooo :P .

I assume the name is taken from the Underworld track (which is awesome!!)?

I'm (still) waiting for someone to make the link between darktrain and dark & long. but meh.

There used to be loads of girls that used to go Crasher around the 99-2000 period when i went religiously. I met loads. A lot of them were really clued up with music aswell. I've sadly lost touch witha lot of them now though. I bet they're all married with 2.4 kids and a mortage etc.

I'm (still) waiting for someone to make the link between darktrain and dark & long. but meh.

The main mix that everyone played was called the Dark Train mix ;)

Of course, her username could just be down to her being a Train driver that works nightshifts :P

Edited by Briggsy

the discovery of this site.. I have been looking for old jules sets for years and finally im able to download the sets from 99 that changed my life. ha ha.. i miss jules on a friday..

It's that kind of post that makes me very happy to have spent so long with others trying to archive all the tracklistings and audio. Do spread the word! And a warm welcome to our board B)

Dark train, just had a look at your blog and it seems you're a chicane fan! You'll be right at home here. Welcome. :)

yeah i noticed this. I noticed The Space Cowboy "Put Your Hand In Mine" too, nice track. I remember i got to cuppy a seriously hot brunette in Media to this track. Needless to say, she had a great ass!

There used to be loads of girls that used to go Crasher around the 99-2000 period when i went religiously. I met loads. A lot of them were really clued up with music aswell. I've sadly lost touch witha lot of them now though. I bet they're all married with 2.4 kids and a mortage etc.

Definately agree with you on that one, the women were great!