Favourite Version Of Three Drives-Greece 2000

JasonB

Favourite Version Of Three Drives-Greece 2000  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Another pollage yesh ;)

Ive got 12" 2 of the first Hooj release plus bothe 12's or the re-release and the CD single of the re-release aswell.

Its between the original and York mixes forme, Ive gone for Yorks one, I like Beachball rip off bits of seagulls tinkly piano and the female oohing

Edited by JasonB

Marcel Woods remix for me too.

I've gotta be honest, i've always felt that this was one of those classics that was very over-rated. Its average compared to a lot of tunes that were around back then. However, its one tune that still sounds fresh today, whereas some old tunes from back then sound quite out of place these days. I think it was a bit ahead of its time when it was released.

I love the Lost Tribe Vs. Miro mix of this, absolutely brilliant. Closely followed by the original mix - by that I mean the full 8-minute instrumental bonanza, definitely not the Miro Vocal version, or the 1-minute vocal edit or whatever you see around these days. :)

The Farmatronic Genetic mix is also a fantastic chilled piece of music - I like this very much also!