Other DJs Sets

Glenn J

As this is primarely a Jules related site, I was just wondering how interested everyone would be in having sets from other djs. I have lots of old sets from Oakey, PVD, Eddie Halliwell etc and know there is already a Miscelleneous folder with some sets but theres not many there so dont know if people are that interested.

If people want them I will happilly upload to the site.

• 4 weeks later...
personally i'm most interested in PvD sets from before 2002... as with Jules, i'd say his 'golden era' was around 97-01.

Some specific sets i'd love to have a complete collection off, is the 'Ministry Of Sound Sessions' from 99 and onwards

I have uploaded PVD essential mix live from Home, London from April 2000. It really is one absolutely brilliant Emix (Although quite fast even for me!)

As this is primarely a Jules related site, I was just wondering how interested everyone would be in having sets from other djs. I have lots of old sets from Oakey, PVD, Eddie Halliwell etc and know there is already a Miscelleneous folder with some sets but theres not many there so dont know if people are that interested.

If people want them I will happilly upload to the site.

Great idea! I'd love you to upload whatever you like. I put this category in the downloads archive so people could upload (and therefore share) their favourite DJ mixes that had nothing to do with Jules.

My only condition is that whatever goes in there is either rare or just brilliant (for example, Scott Bond's 1999 Essential Mix), so it becomes a section where people know they will be dipping into some really superb mixes from years gone by from other DJs.