new mashup

jaylo

I really like it mate, I would ask for a 320 now because I am putting together a mix for when I go live very shortly .... but there is one tweak that I think needs doing to the bootleg first. You may have already realised, but the famous break of Lemon Tree comes in a bit too early and at an inconvenient moment. I will play this live if you can sort something out :thumbsup:

cheers for all the comments the 2 tracks used in this are

1.nish - blue sunshine (sean tyas remix)

2.marcel woods - lemon tree

also i have sent this of to loads of djs im still waiting on feed back from them

thanks for all the feed back

jaylo :D;)

Great stuff, really like the sound of Blue Sunshine, never heard it before.

Do let us know how you get on mate! I'm currently doing some production work with a mate of mine in his studio so will post the result when finished! Trying to master reason myself at home, seems a bit tricky. Anyone on here use it?

Number 2 Fan -

Next to the Megaupload logo enter the code and click "download".

Then on the next screen a table appears, in the right hand column is the free download. Wait the designated amount of time about 45secs and then click the grey "free download" button. Sorted ;)

Edited by Wakey

if like me starting with mashups i m not using the full version of ableton its live 6 le you can still do loads of stuff with it go onto ableton website you can download a demo an try it out to get the live 6 le its about €130 worth checking out