GatecrasherLovesNottingham

The Elite Building

Queen Street

Nottingham

NG1 2BL

Info Line 0115 910 1101

www.gatecrasherlovesnottingham.com

www.gatecrasher.com

I saw Jules and Eddie at Crasher in Sheffield it was well worth the lonely 5 hr train excursion.

Were a bit rough coming home tho. But like I sais it was worth it.

Will go down as one of the best nights of my clubbing career. PvD was on too.

Jules and Eddie were best tho.

How come we never get two headline DJ's down south for that price aswell, I'll be paying about 14 end of Nov just to see Jules.

Not that that's a rip off, well it is actually!

I saw Jules and Eddie at Crasher in Sheffield it was well worth the lonely 5 hr train excursion.

Were a bit rough coming home tho. But like I sais it was worth it.

Will go down as one of the best nights of my clubbing career. PvD was on too.

Jules and Eddie were best tho.

How come we never get two headline DJ's down south for that price aswell, I'll be paying about 14 end of Nov just to see Jules.

Not that that's a rip off, well it is actually!

Hold on a sec! when were Jules, Eddie and PVD on at the same event???!!!!!! Actually I dont want to know - it will just depress me......

Crasher presents…

Eddie Halliwell & Judge Jules

Friday November 28th 2008

Crasher returns to GatecrasherLovesNottingham on Friday 28th November, with not one, but two of the world’s biggest DJs.

Globally recognised as one of the most technically gifted & talented DJ’s to emerge from the dance music scene in recent years, Gatecrasher are excited to welcome back the UK’s finest, Eddie Halliwell to GatecrasherLovesNottingham. Making his name with club nights such as Gatecrasher and Goodgreef, Eddie has quickly propelled himself to Superstar status on the DJ circuit, with three consecutive top 20 placings in the DJ mags Top 100 DJs poll and nowadays cries of EDDIE! EDDIE EDDIE! can be heard emanating from packed dance floors on every continent. The key to his success being his unshakeable commitment to DJing, Eddie is a DJ who literally lives and breathes dance music, spending every spare moment mastering new mixes and trying to improve his technical abilities. It’s this dedication and passion that has helped propel him to become one of the scenes most respected and inspiring DJs and one who always takes the roof off with his mind blowing performances.

Joining Eddie on deck duty will be Crasher stalwart, Judge Jules. Blitzing the Crasher dance floor for over a decade, his contribution to dance music in the UK is significant and he has been instrumental in breaking numerous new producers & upcoming DJ’s. Known for dropping some of the biggest anthems in history, the Radio 1 maestro will be sure to be bringing some top tuneage with him and is widely known for being the catalyst for an explosive party!

Crasher presents...

Eddie Halliwell & Judge Jules

Friday 28th November 2008

Advanced tickets available from

www.gatecrasher.com/tickets / by calling 08704 282 726

£10 + BF Early Bird (Limited) / £12.50 Standard

The Elite Building

Queen Street

Nottingham

NG1 2BL

Win 2 x VIP Tickets to Crasher when it returns to Nottingham on Friday 28th November

Each winner will also receive a Gatecrasher goody bag which will include:

A Gatecrasher Bag

A Gatecrasher AVIT T-Shirt

A Fire It Up T-Shirt

A Copy of Gatecrasher Immortal

And a copy of Eddie Halliwell’s Fire It Up CD, his long awaited debut album which was released May 2008

Click http://www.gatecrasher.com/crasher/crasher...ashernottscomp/ for full competition and entry details