Glennk, Westbourne this friday!

I have a little gig this friday as part of stormradio.co.uk, Westbourn club, Belfast. there will be several dj's on all night. each getting 30 min, not much but better then nothing. ill be goig from funky house on to hard trance.

Hopefully it will be recorded and ill get some of the mixes hosted and few pics up!

As the crowd will be varied from the ladies wanting HIP HOP n RnB to the fellas with the white gloves and prob chewing the bake of them selves choon slection wil be a major factor. not to cheesy and not to hard for the ladies. Any sugestion choon wise? I have a few that more than likey that ill be playing. cheers any help would be great!

For a random crowd, probs best to throw a couple of vocal tunes in, like Whitewater - The Unknown and maybe Karl G's mix of Speed of Sound (assuming there's CDJ's of course :wink: ). Maybe the odd classic??? Its hard with only 30 minutes, esp to go from funky to hard.

Good luck anyway mate :)

Yeah i know 30 min aint much! Thinking tha cold play would go well. were would 1 download a copy?

I am thinking...Lkea - tic toc, choen vs delue vs loops and kicks, adgio, modle the beach, HOT - house of trace, cosmic freefall, space brothers shine. these will be at the front of the cd case and work from them.

Archived