Simon Ross and Rob Corbo - Damn Shame (Original Mix)

simonross46

My era of making bootlegs has ended folks, and now I am working with Rob Corbo to produce a handful of tracks which we will share with the world. It has been a matter of months since we first spoke about working together, and now we have eventually finished a track that we are happy with. It has taken us the duration of 2 days to perfect, and we feel the combinaton of our styles and techniques work fantastically together.

Simon Ross and Rob Corbo - Damn Shame (Original Mix) (128kbps):

http://www10.zippyshare.com/v/3246303/file.html

I have uploaded a 128kbps copy of the track for people to download, listen, and comment at their freedom. Rob and I would really appreciate your thoughts on the track, and we appreciate constructive crticism even more so.

Lets hope this becomes the start of something special :)

Simon

Yeah I know what you mean about the bootleg situation Wakey. I may make some occasionally but its easy to understand how someone wont want to have that reputation stuck on them.

Me and Rob are keeping 320 copies close at hand at the moment (apart from the big names). We are hoping it will be successful enough to be signed.

good effort Simon, would agree that it may need somethin else in it perhaps?? maybe get more of a melody goin in your breakdown or somethin?? what ya makin this on and what plug-ins have ya used out of interest??

Me and Rob are using Ableton Live 7, and it comes with a plug-in called 'Operator' which we use a lot too. Seems most people think it needs something extra, I think this comes down to the way me and Rob work. We aimed for something techy but with my history the track is pulled further towards the trance genre too. This is only the beginning anyway, plenty of time to get to grips with things :)

Go for it babe ;) I have a friend who has offered to create a riff on his guitar too ... but me and Rob are moving away already remixing a classic now (which is amazing already, if i say so myself!)

OH GOD!!! It better not be a Sash tune, whoever told you they were classic was wrong!!!

What is wrong with sash? Ive got encore,ecuador cd2 for klubbheads remix,stay move mania adelante la primervera and mysterious times on cd, I did have mysterious times and adelante on promo 12's goin back, certain remixes stand up well today so PPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF$£^%$^&%&(*^*(!!!!!!!!!

I think someone's stolen Jasons identity and is posting this ridiculous blarb in his place!? :huh:

Don't get me wrong, I'm no dance music snob, I like my fair amount of cheese, but come on.....SASH lol EPIC lol :rolleyes:

Sash....................Sash???

No no no Sash?

Is it on "the best happy pop pop cheerful ritzy dance club album in the world, part 8"?