'Judge jules - Judgement theme' incl. mixes.

Nick Callaghan

I don't care I think some of the tunes around just at the moment are so brilliant I can't wait for the next batch, it's just getting better and better atm. I like Judgement theme, it's cool, I haven't always reckoned much of Jules' own tunes, prefer him DJing but this ones quite good I think.

I'm loving his November mix though!

For some reason Judgement Theme reminds me slightly of Victor Calderone's remix of Souvlaki - My Time (classic). I really liked Laid Bare but Electronic Snare wasn't really my bag & i'm not hugely impressed with this in all honesty. It's ok but there's something about it that I just don't like. Jules' best production has still gotta be VPL's It's Showtime (closely followed by In The Park).

Jules and Masterons VPL guise will always be highly regarded by me. I too am a big fan of their VPL productions. I think it is more of an underground guise, that has similar sounding sounds to their other productions, but beefed and teched up a bit.

Their original mix of T Break is equally as banging as Steve Murano's take on it. It's Showtime was originally put out under the Hi-Gate project, but I guess for reasons similar to what I just mentioned it went under VPL.

Jules and Masterons VPL guise will always be highly regarded by me. I too am a big fan of their VPL productions. I think it is more of an underground guise, that has similar sounding sounds to their other productions, but beefed and teched up a bit.

Their original mix of T Break is equally as banging as Steve Murano's take on it. It's Showtime was originally put out under the Hi-Gate project, but I guess for reasons similar to what I just mentioned it went under VPL.

I completely agree.

Some of you may be interested to know that I have a bootleg remix of Judgement Theme in the works. It's shaping up quite nicely & has a sound remeniscent of the harder edged, darker sounding stuff that Jules was playing back in 2003 / 2004.

Some of you may be interested to know that I have a bootleg remix of Judgement Theme in the works. It's shaping up quite nicely & has a sound remeniscent of the harder edged, darker sounding stuff that Jules was playing back in 2003 / 2004.

I'm getting the impression that this release from Jules has had its mixed opinions. I'm not keen on 'Master breaker' atall....I don't think it really goes anywhere, but 'Judgement theme' has grown on me while working with it for the past few months. I know Jules put alot of effort into this track, so I hope it does well for him.

It's a shame to have seen this release been leaked on its promo mailout before its exclusive release on Beatport on the 8th Dec.....nonetheless, I would be interested on hearing what you do to 'Judgement theme' as a bootleg when it is finished, keep me posted....cheers Tim.

Cheers, Nick.

Edited by Nick Callaghan