Happy Birthday

Number2Fan

Thanks guys! If only I was 8 again, the things I'd do differently :D

I'd like to say I've had a great day, but for the third day running I've had a BT engineer here. And despite having a new line and socket installed to the house, we still are only getting 200kbps connection speed :( I won't bore you with the things that they've said is wrong, but I am seriously thinking about a career change and going freelance on broadband solving as I have more idea than the muppets that have been here.

I'm, so so sorry Steve, forgot your birthday :redface: Happy Belated 8th Birthday :lol:

In my defence l haven't been on here for a week as l have been unwell (again) , had a nasty stomach bug along with stomach cramps (felt like l was giving birth) :o Prior to the illness l was in London visiting friends.

Sorry to hear you are having more problems with your broadband, guess l've been lucky as l have been with Virgin. Net for 6 years now and so far so good. Hope l haven't tempted fate by saying that. :blink: