depressed! :( :(

Craig

Lets hope so, its getting all my music back at the moment which is my main concern because it would take a long time to get it all back one by one, and its hard to remember what I had, I usually just see something and play it. If there are important files which I neeeed I will try more software.

To all you who have gone to the doctor to sort out depression - I am being serious when I say good work!! It's the first positive step to getting something done about it. :)

I used to date a young lady who used to have anxiety attacks - she couldn't get on public transport without feeling petrified - and whilst I don't understand the condition, she did go to the doctor and sorted it. She was prescribed some medication and got some therapy too which had other external benefits (namely she was more keen to dress up for me!).

It won't go away but the sooner she realized

a ) it wasn't her fault and should not be ashamed

b ) it is a purely mental condition (nothing more) which you can definitely control

she was much better.

Anyway, more importantly, I hereby donate a picture of a man with a sword in order to help everyone concerned:

31539.jpg

Slay that dragon!!

Edited by Quadrant

God i've got highlights like that (but just a few not loads like the pic). I dyed them blue originally but by the next morning they'd migrated to my pillow. And the side of my face. Freakin' shody, badly made, cheap, tacky, hair dye... *descends into irate mumbling*

Edited by Tim451

Trust me mate, I know the feeling, believe me, I've been really really low lately, which is why I've not been around these parts for a while..... I'm hopefully seeing someone sooner rather than later, been waiting over 6 weeks now..... :( life sucks to be honest.....oh well.

Btw, there are ways of recovering your mp3 collection.... will help u with it if you want?

I used the software "Get Data back" - worked like a dream for me.

Drop me a PM if you need help.

Edited by Simcut

Simcut, sorry to hear this too mate. I was wondering why we haven't seen you online here much (and chatting to you on MSN). I hope you get better too mate and thank you for your kind comments on my mix - I hope that cheers you up :)

Simon (Ross): Take Simmy's advice, go for it with that software, I've just heard about that and apparently it can do wonders - go for it :) !!!

My 'Pandora Recovery' software was fairly poor if I am honest. At first I thought it had recovered all of my music but every single track was incomplete, but at least I can see what I had rather than downloading them all from memory. I did come across the 'Get Data Back' software but I stumbled at the first hurdle (if I remember it correctly) because I couldn't access the hard drive as easily as the Pandora software. Might have to PM you, Simcut, sometime soon to get it working properly.

cheers simcut! much appreciated!

things are better now, tho i really do need a change of job!! i think that would make things a whole lot better...

and the fact a new yr is startin always helps..

i managed to track down my old mp3s believe it or not, thru windows search! it had made a back-up of files i hadnt even known about!!

so i managed to retrieve while i had to restart the whole system from scratch!!

cheers for ur help anyway m8.

hope ur feelin better too pal..:)