JJA Secret Santa Competition 2008

Aza

Not too keen on ATB Mix of Tukan either, was always a green court or wippenberg man myself, other than that superbly mixed mix! 10/10

Deep Blue Dream is one of my fave veer trance tracks, annoying that its not available downloadable full length! got it on vinyl though so always muchly cherished!

First heard it on a Seb Fontaine Cream Essential Mix, took 3 or 4 years to finally rediscover the track and buy it!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not too keen on ATB Mix of Tukan either, was always a green court or wippenberg man myself, other than that superbly mixed mix! 10/10

Deep Blue Dream is one of my fave veer trance tracks, annoying that its not available downloadable full length! got it on vinyl though so always muchly cherished!

First heard it on a Seb Fontaine Cream Essential Mix, took 3 or 4 years to finally rediscover the track and buy it!

Thank you Jason for your kind comments, most appreciated :)

The ATB remix of Tukan has such a beautiful riff and the vox really do it justice, very sweet, but agreed the remixes you mention are equally as good, it's just that I thought that track fitted the mix better IMO. It was a case of just getting that track into the mix selection :)

Deep Blue Dream - absolute beauty of a track and all credit goes to Christian Hann for suggesting that track!

Quadrant - thank you for your comments too and checking out the mix!

Was a great comp this year and had real fun taking part!

Hey all...

I decided to email Jules last week and see what he though of my members mix and whilst I was at it, I thought I would cheekily see if there was any opportunity to air it on the show over XMAS for us all...

I just had a response and thought that I would share it with you:

Sent: 24 December 2008 10:16:23

Hi Aza...

Thanks for your mail. I downloaded the mix last week (apologies for late response) and have had it on in the car over the past 7 days - congratulations, it’s really strong!

Unfortunately I recorded both my Boxing night and Jan 2 shows a few weeks back, so I can’t feature it on the radio, but suffice to say it’s seen plenty of action in my car.

Have a great Xmas!

Jules

• 2 weeks later...
Hope you enjoy the mixes, Chrissie - look forward to hearing your thoughts on these :)

I'm downloading a few atm to listen to whilst l catch up on writing my diary.

I'm pleased Fuzzy has put a new link up for Lynne's mix as l really like the look of her tracklisting as it has a few of my favs in there. Damager 02 being one of them B)

Cool cool :)

Damager 02 will always be a tune indeed - what sound when it kicks in - great to mix with too :)

Enjoy the mixes - what about your other favourites, 4 Strings and Love Shy :wub:

:P;)

Edited by Aza

Cool cool :)

Enjoy the mixes - what about your other favourites, 4 Strings and Love Shy :wub:

:P;)

:D I'm getting through the mixes one at a time and will look forward to hearing those 2 tunes in due course ;)

At the moment l'm listening to Lynne's mix which is fantastic , lots of energy there, so much so that had to stop what l was doing to dance to Darude vs Soulsearcher "I Can't Get Enough Sand" .

So far its all good, what a talented bunch you are, such great tunes B)

BTW Lynne is that your own mix of "I can't Get Enough Sand"?

I Cant Get Enough Sand is on here http://www.discogs.com/Various-Kurupt-EP/release/308640

which is available at loadmp3 for 25p (untill 31st jan then it goes back to 50p) here:

http://www.loadmp3.co.uk/load/scripts/prod...tField=sku+desc

Its (MPKURUPT01) Kurupt EP Track 1

Jason you're a STAR, many thanks, will definately be purchasing that tune. :D

FAO NTF (Lynne)

Many thanks for putting it in your mix otherwise l wouldn't have known anything about it. Cheers :thumbsup:

Fantastic mix really enjoyed it so will definately be puttig it on CDR along with some of the other great mixes.

Edited by Chrissie Brown

Loving your mixing Aza!!! ;)

05. Reflekt - Need To Feel Loved (Marc Van Linden Remix) [Vandit] (Simon Ross, Justin Haze)

Is that from a film?

My favourite part of Azas mix here,

13. The Clergy - Saints and Sinners (Sinners Mix) [M-->Bargo] (Judge Jules Radio 1, 1999)

14. Absolom - Baby Boomers [Freestyle] (Ducky / Martin D)

15. Signum - What Ya Got 4 Me (Vocal Extended Mix) [Tidy Trax] (Aza, 1999)

and that signum tune is my all time most favouritest tune ever!! AMEN!

THANKYOU!!! Baby Boomers makes me wanna die! It's so good!

I'd kill to hear jules play that Signum tune again when I'm out.

Thanks Lynnie for your kind comments - I am very grateful for them!

Couldn't agree any more, that Signum tune is an absolute beauty (yes Jason the vox kicks it ;)).

Baby Boomers is also a great track and thanks to Ducky (Martin D) for putting forward a great suggestion!

I appreciate you taking the time to download, listen and post feedback so thanks again and it was a great little competition that we all took part in! B)