2008-07-19 BCM magaluf (WANTED)

jonnie

hi all,

Can any body help me? ive been looking every to see where i can download Judge Jules set at BCM for radio 1's big weekend last summer, i've found the track list http://www.judgejulesarchive.co.uk/archive...p?page=19-07-08

but cant find any where to download it.

help would be much appreciated.

jonnie

Edited by jonnie

Loads of audio flying around but most of the focus has been on Mr Jules's older shows. Worth sending a message to the admins - search for the members FuzzY-LogiC and Neuro and send them a PM ;)

Enjoy your stay, sir! :pirate:

This is my archive, but as Quadders noticed we have been working on adding older shows instead of the newer ones, but fear not guys'n gals!

They are in the vault, ready for upload when the 'right time'™ comes ;)

in the meantime, it's great to see such quick responses and filled requests.. good work lads!

and welcome to the board jonnie!!

I'm glad this has been found cos I did lose it and now I have the full show back (rather than just a clip of my tune) :D :D :D

I was the same mate, I only had a clip of my bootleg Another Summit being played near the end. Great to have the full show now as it was a cracker!

I really like the intro as well, really brings home the atmosphere. 'It's absolutely heaving!!!' Wicked stuff!! :D