A very Thirddrive New Year - 2008 for me...

thirddrive

Since I missed out on all the Secret Santa-ing this year, here is my December "Mix of the year" for you all instead. It features some of my favourite tracks of 2008 as well as some more up to date tuneage too.

Enjoy!

[hide_me]http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G5144PTC[/hide_me]

1 CH – 'Intro 2008'

2 Tiga – 'Mind Dimension 2' [Different]

3 Bookashade – 'Charlotte' [bandroom Records]

4 Sander Van Doorn vs Robbie Williams - 'Close My Eyes' [Nebula]

5 Sylvia Tolsun vs Sunlounger - 'Lost Feeling' (Christian's DIY Re-Edit) [CDR]

6 Deadmau5 - 'Clockwork' (Original Mix) [songbird]

7 W-Unit – 'Robot Love' [CDR]

8 Jason Vinterra - 'Select' (Vintage Source Cut) [Toxical]

9 Herve & Kissy Sell Out - 'Rikalicious' (Original Mix) [Cheap Thrills]

10 MW – 'Organic Track' [CDR]

11 Lost Witness and Sassot - 'Sin Mas' [FENology]

12 Dj Fausto - 'Lupara' (Artento Divini) [Excessive Records]

13 Future Disciple - '28 Tracks Later' [Traffic Records]

14 W-Unit - 'Be the Bass' [CDR]

15 Marcel Woods - 'Avalon' (Sensation Mix) [High Contrast]

16 Richard Durand - 'Predator vs Cha Cha' [Terminal-4]

17 Alex M.O.R.P.H. vs Coldplay - 'Walk La Vida' [CDR]

18 Andy Moor - 'Daydream' (Lemon and Einar K Remix) [Armada]

19 7 Skies & Static Blue - 'Central Park' (Nitrous Oxide Remix) [breathemusic]

Also, here's something I knocked up on Sunday/Monday nights using a new sample pack and plug in instruments i've got recently! It's a loose remake of Fictivision vs C-Quence - 'Symbols'.

Christian Hann - 'Cquences'

http://www.speedyshare.com/882448896.html

Anyway, comments on both this and the mix gratefully received!

HAPPY NEW YEAR! - News Years Resolution No. 1 - post on here more often again!!

Edited by thirddrive

Christian, you've missed out the title of the tune played after "Robot Love" and before "Rikalicious"

BTW Jules played this tune @ OBW @ Canterbury Uni 2008 and its driving me mad as l can't think what its called, please put me out of my misery.

Edited by Chrissie Brown

Craig - that's great feeback on the Coldplay track - after all this talkof bootlegs recently, I don't like to inundate, but glad that it is getting a good reaction! And gave you a top night too :)

Thanks Hardaway too - glad you liked - need to hook you up with some tracks too I believe..

And Chrissie, i've edited my tracklist above. The track you are looking for is Jason Vinterra - 'Select' (Vintage Source Cut) [Toxical] - I too first heard it on the OBW show, when Jules also played 2 x W-Units. It's a simple track, but really effective.

Dont think much of Cosmic s***ages mix of Clockwork but this the firts Time iveheard Deadmau5's original is actually quitegood!

I also prefer Deadmau5 original mix of Clockwork However he also played a Remix of this on his Ess Mix back in July which is a tad slower than the original mix and in my opinion it sounds absolutely incredible.

Thanks Christian for putting me out of my misery, as you quite rightly say "its a simple track but really effective" and l love it.

Edited by Chrissie Brown

Craig - that's great feeback on the Coldplay track - after all this talkof bootlegs recently, I don't like to inundate, but glad that it is getting a good reaction! And gave you a top night too :)

Thanks Hardaway too - glad you liked - need to hook you up with some tracks too I believe..

And Chrissie, i've edited my tracklist above. The track you are looking for is Jason Vinterra - 'Select' (Vintage Source Cut) [Toxical] - I too first heard it on the OBW show, when Jules also played 2 x W-Units. It's a simple track, but really effective.

B) You Superstar mate, look forward to hooking up and getting those tunes off you mate.

Christian!

1) It is good to see you on here again mate - seems such a long time where we all used to have proper old chats and that!

2) This mix is superb - absolutely and perfectly blended mix and I am a fan of your flawless mixing!

3) Your productions are continuously improving and it is good to see you producing more despite landing into graduate employment life - be sure to put me on your mailing list from now on - can't believe how many great tracks you got in your mix!

Thanks again - and if you stick to your NYRes, we'll be seeing more of you soon then :)