Vinyl for sale!

Briggsy

There doesn't seem to be a forum for this any more, so I thought i'd post this in here.

Anyway, i'm having to make some space at home, so a lot of my old vinyl is now up for sale because its taking up far too much room and now i'm CD-only.

There's far too much to list, so if there's anything you're after, just send me a PM and i'll let you know if I've got it.

My collection is mainly Judge Jules / Eddie Halliwell / Ferry Corsten style stuff from the mid-90's through to around late 2006.

Mainly Trance & Tech-Trance - although there's some Techno and Funky/Electro House in there too.

Some rare stuff, some classics, some more commercial stuff - a bit of everything really. I'll flog most of my vinyls for £1.50 each. The rare ones for a bit more - its gotta go though so i'm not gonna ask for silly amounts. Im quite reasonable :D

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you got a list of anything, from particularly 96-03 ish!!

Ooh gord, i'll have to have a think - there's tons to type out. Not so much from 96-98 apart from a few classics, but from 99-2003, i've got tons that Jules used to play. I'll see if I cna spare an hour or so this week to type some stuff out. :D

Ooh gord, i'll have to have a think - there's tons to type out. Not so much from 96-98 apart from a few classics, but from 99-2003, i've got tons that Jules used to play. I'll see if I cna spare an hour or so this week to type some stuff out. :D

that would be great :D

It would be helpful if you had a list.

I appeciate that this is something you want to avoid doing but it is impossible to remember what tunes you really liked around that time (mid 90's- 2006) without having a reminder.

Thats true. I guess its the only reason i've not sold it before now to be honest. There's that much, it'd take an age to type out for Ebay, etc - but I know i'll have to do it one day. Just gotta find a few hours to sort through it and type it all out. :o

OK!

:) Appreciate that's a right pain in the arse, but I can't see how else you'll be able to sell it seperately!

I really want Yves deryter - to the rythm and ATB - til I come (9pm mix), R.O.O.S - instant moments and Absolom - baby boomers so can I bagsy that before you type anything? If you have them of course!

1.50 per tune you said yeah, hmmmmm plus p+p which is how much?

Anyway, get some list started because then we can remember stuff ourselves and ask for it too.

Have you got any Tony de Vit?

It has and I think will always be my fave Album ever, and I have been after these tunes for god knows how long and in fact gave up, until I saw this post, lol!! Would love to be able to play them myself. Had the time of my life when Jules was playing these tunes!

Also I had a fair few tunes of that era damaged by water and if they're on the for sale list I may replace them too.

Wouldn't mind a good rummage in the boxes, love a bit second hand stuff me!! :)

Edited by Number 2 fan

Unless it these?... Kulay - Burn (INCredible) or No-One Driving* - Playa Sol (Phoenix Platinum) LOL

That's not fair! :D

I'll know the tunes when I see them, I just haven't got a computer mind like Jason to know exactly what tunes and mixes I want!

But when I see them I want them! Anyway, if you have the first four I said, I'll be very happy!

Edited by Number 2 fan

I still credit the 2nd CD on Clubbers Guide to '99 with introducing me to trance properly. I'd started getting into dance music as a whole from the middle of '98 but getting that disc really turned me onto the more euphoric stuff & Trance Nation (the first one) helped me to find more stuff like it.

Oh to be 13 again ^_^

Shut up 13!!! I'd hate to be 13 again, OMG I was bloody 24 lol. I saw that CD in the shop and thought "ooh no way, M-People" then I went clubbing that night and my mate had it on in her car and I couldn't beleive I'd put it back. Bought it the next day, and then the chain continued as my best clubbing pal had done the same, then heard my copy, then her friend done the same too. lol.

BTW ROOS is on CD1! I remember seeing Jules playing that tune at Gatecrasher on the telly, in the middle of the night and thinking, I've got to go there and see him!!! I had seen Jules before but somehow those tunes are what made me his biggest fan!!

Then I got my OWN decks!!! :)

I really want Yves deryter - to the rythm and ATB - til I come (9pm mix), R.O.O.S - instant moments and Absolom - baby boomers so can I bagsy that before you type anything? If you have them of course!

1.50 per tune you said yeah, hmmmmm plus p+p which is how much?

Anyway, get some list started because then we can remember stuff ourselves and ask for it too.

Have you got any Tony de Vit?

Gotta be quick cos i'm skiving at work while the boss isn't looking. I've defo got ATB, i used to have R.O.O.S and To The Rhythm, but not sure if I sold those in a previous clearout - i'll double check for you. I've not got Baby Boomers though. I haven't got an Tony De Vit either i'm afraid.

Jason - i've got about 12 of those on your list mate. I'll let you know which ones in my lunch break.

As for the Jules stuff - i've got everything that was released under the Hi-Gate guise, and everything under the VPL and Yomanda guise. I think i've got everything under The Clergy guise too apart from the original mix of The Oboe Song - I bought the Green Martian remix instead. I've also got Jules's remix of Brainbug - Nightmare from a few years ago - but thats about it as far as Jules's solo work goes :(

Gotta be quick cos i'm skiving at work while the boss isn't looking. I've defo got ATB, i used to have R.O.O.S and To The Rhythm, but not sure if I sold those in a previous clearout - i'll double check for you. I've not got Baby Boomers though. I haven't got an Tony De Vit either i'm afraid.

Jason - i've got about 12 of those on your list mate. I'll let you know which ones in my lunch break.

As for the Jules stuff - i've got everything that was released under the Hi-Gate guise, and everything under the VPL and Yomanda guise. I think i've got everything under The Clergy guise too apart from the original mix of The Oboe Song - I bought the Green Martian remix instead. I've also got Jules's remix of Brainbug - Nightmare from a few years ago - but thats about it as far as Jules's solo work goes :(

Well I'm interested in those i mentioned plus the Hi-gate stuff, not all of it but most of it probably, I'll make a list for you if you want. I know I wont be wanting brainbug.

I'll PM you a list of Hi-gate and VPL if that's ok when I get to that. Good condition I assume?

OMG this is looking to get expensive suddenly lol. Remind me if I take too long about the list, I am defo wanting some stuff!

Will it be Paypal?

Edited by Number 2 fan

I'll PM you a list of Hi-gate and VPL if that's ok when I get to that. Good condition I assume?

OMG this is looking to get expensive suddenly lol. Remind me if I take too long about the list, I am defo wanting some stuff!

Will it be Paypal?

haha no worries, i'll remind you in a few days if i've not heard anything. You can pay any way you like - Paypal, cash, cheque or if you know a nice 20 year old, Jennifer Ellison lookalike, i'll also accept her as payment too :D

The records themselves are spotless - all superb condition. The sleeves are also very good condition. I've always been proud of my stuff and take good care of everything :D

Starfighter - Apache (hi gate remix)

CRW - I feel love (picotto mix)

Angelic it's my turn?

Any Mauro Picottoo from around the said years?

Megamind - Taub

Pamela fernandez - kicking in the beat?

Hole in one - lifes too short

gotta check my damaged stuff!

Starfighter - defo, CRW - I think I have all of the mixes, including the mega-rare Pete Pritchard mix, but i'll double check I have the Picotto mix. Its My Turn - defo, pretty much every Picotto tune from back then too. Megamind - Taub - defo. Haven't got the last two though i'm afraid. :D

Edited by Briggsy

Jason - from your list i've got:

Chicane - Offshore 97

Funky G - K Sera (Twin pack promo) - This one was hard to get and cost me a bit so probably wouldn't part with it for less than a fiver.

Santos - Camels (Original one-sided white label test press)

Santos - Camels (Saints & Sinners mix)

Dark Suite - Dark Suite Piano

Donna Summer - I Feel Love (Rollo & Sister Bliss Mix)

No-One Driving - Playa Sol (One Sided Test Press) - the version that Jules and Pearce caned, which was different to the official release on Phoenix Platinum

Scot Project - U (Not 100% certain - but pretty certain i've got it)

RBA - No Alternative

David Forbes - Questions Must Be Asked (Kaystone Mix on Serious)

The Green Martian - Industry

Riva - Who Do You Love Now

Camisra - Let Me Show You (I think its scratched and fautly though so i'd have to check)

Ayla - Ayla (Not sure which mixes though)

EDIT: I've just noticed you want some of those on CD. I've only got them on vinyl.

Edited by Briggsy

Ayla - Ayla (Not sure which mixes though)

That weren't on his list, I never saw it!!

EDIT* Oh there were two pages

If Jason doesn't want that no one driving?? LOL

Franchino - 999

Gouryella - gouryella

Right I'm making a proper list...

Can I just come round and look through them with my money on me! :)

Edited by Number 2 fan

If Jason doesn't want that no one driving?? LOL

Franchino - 999

Gouryella - gouryella

Right I'm making a proper list...

Can I just come round and look through them with my money on me! :)

LOL i'll keep you in reserve for No One Driving then. As for 999 and Gouryella - yes and yes ;)

As for coming round - that depends how scary you are, and whether Simon would approve :P:P

LOL i'll keep you in reserve for No One Driving then. As for 999 and Gouryella - yes and yes ;)

As for coming round - that depends how scary you are, and whether Simon would approve :P:P

Ha I'm not scary, Judge mental has met me. Not that that says I'm not scary, but he's still alive! :)

I'm gonna set to on my record boxes and list. I wont come round.

Gouryella definitely please!

Edited by Number 2 fan