Vinyl for sale!

Briggsy

the one tune i simply cannot stand is Tiesto "Barbers Adagio". I really really hate it with a passion. It's just so bland and unimaginative. Corsten did it waaaaaaaaaaaay better and with more style. Also, my favourite version of BArbers Adagio was The Skip Raiders "Another Day". That was superb and completely reminds me of losing it in Amnesia, 1999 and Oakenfold - when he was good.

Skip Raiders feat. Jada - Another Day - Perfecto Trance Mix

Edited by Moonman

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was listening then I saw the one you preferred, I didn't like that at all!! Nah! I liked Corstens mix best, but Tiestos sounds better loud and everyone loves the Corsten one.

Do you know I remember asking for that in the record shop after Jules played it, and they knew what I wanted and everything. Prrrft! They just demolished that shop, it was the last of 6 record shops in my town to GO!!!! :(

Sorry about the delayed response. I've been a bit snowed under with things and only been sneaking on at work here and there.

N2F - I have got Nappy Hardcore - The Laugh. It came out on vinyl as Hi-Gate - Nappy Hardcore as part of the Split Personality album sampler. Let me know if you're interested.

As for the rest that you asked for. I've had a look:

Yves deryter - to the rythm - I don't have this i'm afraid. I got mixed up with 'Rhythmic Bass' by Yves Deruyer.

ROOS - Instant moments - I no longer have that i'm afraid. I must have got rid of that in a previous clearout.

CRW - I feel love. - I've got that. No problems there :D

Angelic - it's my turn - I've got that too :D

Storm - time to burn - Yep, got that too.

Franchino - 999 - got this too.

Gouryella - Gouryella - and this!

Golden scan - Sunrise (original mix) - I no longer have this either i'm afraid.

Chrissie - I've got both of those. Those are no problem :D

Jason - i'll double check the ones you've mentioned to see what mixes i've got. Leave it with me fella :D

Postage: From what I can work out on the Royal Mail website, the records would be classed as a 'package' size, and up to 1 kilo, which should be enough for around 6 records, it says £3.08 first class - or if you prefer recorded post, then that's £3.21 for second class.

Sorry about the delayed response. I've been a bit snowed under with things and only been sneaking on at work here and there.

N2F - I have got Nappy Hardcore - The Laugh. It came out on vinyl as Hi-Gate - Nappy Hardcore as part of the Split Personality album sampler. Let me know if you're interested.

As for the rest that you asked for. I've had a look:

Yves deryter - to the rythm - I don't have this i'm afraid. I got mixed up with 'Rhythmic Bass' by Yves Deruyer.

ROOS - Instant moments - I no longer have that i'm afraid. I must have got rid of that in a previous clearout.

CRW - I feel love. - I've got that. No problems there :D

Angelic - it's my turn - I've got that too :D

Storm - time to burn - Yep, got that too.

Franchino - 999 - got this too.

Gouryella - Gouryella - and this!

Golden scan - Sunrise (original mix) - I no longer have this either i'm afraid.

Chrissie - I've got both of those. Those are no problem :D

Jason - i'll double check the ones you've mentioned to see what mixes i've got. Leave it with me fella :D

Postage: From what I can work out on the Royal Mail website, the records would be classed as a 'package' size, and up to 1 kilo, which should be enough for around 6 records, it says £3.08 first class - or if you prefer recorded post, then that's £3.21 for second class.

Yep then I want those if that only makes 7, and recorded delivery is only 3.21, I will add to that if it's ok?

Shame about the ones you haven't got. They are the tunes I most want in this world! Erm give me a few days to come up with another 3 or 4 tunes!

Have you got Battle trance galaxia? And what about the adagio for strings there?

Edited by Number 2 fan

Yep then I want those if that only makes 7, and recorded delivery is only 3.21, I will add to that if it's ok?

Shame about the ones you haven't got. They are the tunes I most want in this world! Erm give me a few days to come up with another 3 or 4 tunes!

Have you got Battle trance galaxia? And what about the adagio for strings there?

yeah thats fine. I was hoping you'd say that anyway ;) I don't really like sending things out unless its recorded incase things go walkies in the post, so thats good :D

Yeah, i've got Battle Trance Galaxia and Adagio. Is it the Ferry mix or the Tiesto mix you're after? (i've got both - plus a load of other mixes by Fred Baker, Phynn, etc).

You can get them out at dawn when Jasons about!

Yes I would like battle trance galaxia and prrrrrrrrft which adagio??? Erm ..........I dunno yet, I think I've got Ferry's but I'll have to check, it may have suffered the water damage, so...............stick it under the counter for me for a bit if that's ok! While I check, I would like the Tiesto one though, even though the whole WORLD hates it!

You can get them out at dawn when Jasons about!

Yes I would like battle trance galaxia and prrrrrrrrft which adagio??? Erm ..........I dunno yet, I think I've got Ferry's but I'll have to check, it may have suffered the water damage, so...............stick it under the counter for me for a bit if that's ok! While I check, I would like the Tiesto one though, even though the whole WORLD hates it!

No problemo, i'll keep them aside then :D

I quite like the Tiesto mix of Adagio. Its not as good as Ferry's, but Tiesto's offered something different. I also play Fred Baker's remix a lot too in my hard sets. Its good to have different remixes depending on the type of set :D

No problemo, i'll keep them aside then :D

I quite like the Tiesto mix of Adagio. Its not as good as Ferry's, but Tiesto's offered something different. I also play Fred Baker's remix a lot too in my hard sets. Its good to have different remixes depending on the type of set :D

Like ya sales technique there! ;)

yep! im the same, need rid of all my vinyl!!!! IM NOT KEEPIN ANY OF IT!!!! so if u want, need etc send me a PM £1 - £1.50 im lookin them individually...or if u want a pack of 100 we can do a discount deal...would prefer to sell them on this forum and not ebay!

Briggsy, are you going to do some sort of list and if so when will it be completed.? I really am serious about buying those 2 records from you so would it be best to buy those one now as l don't want to miss out.

Also how do we go about paying you, do you have a Paypal account?

yep! im the same, need rid of all my vinyl!!!! IM NOT KEEPIN ANY OF IT!!!! so if u want, need etc send me a PM £1 - £1.50 im lookin them individually...or if u want a pack of 100 we can do a discount deal...would prefer to sell them on this forum and not ebay!

Craig what are your tunes do you have ROOS - Instant moments and Yves deryter - to the rythm?? Golden scan - sunrise?

Baby Boomers!!??

Sorry guys and girls, i've not forgotten. I've shot through my college course over the last couple of weeks, and now i've only got one main written exam left - which is tomorrow night, so i've had my head down revising for that.

I'm out Tuesday night, so on Wednesday night, i'll dig out the vinyls you've all asked for, check the remixes are the ones you want, and then take photos so that you can see the quality - and then if you're happy, we'll get things finalised :D

Sorry about the delay - I wasn't expecting to finish my college course for another three weeks yet.