Vinyl for sale!

Briggsy

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right guys, sorry about the delay!

I'm ready to go when you guys are! I've got the following that various people have asked for:

No One Driving - Playa Sol (One Sided Test Press - The rare version that Jules played) - Superb condition

Storm - Time To Burn (Superb Condition)

ATB - 9pm Til I Come (Superb Condition)

Cheap Emotions - Battle Trance Galaxia (Superb Condition)

Starfighter - Apache (vinyl superb condition - bit of wear on the sleeve - slight fading mainly)

Angelic - Its My Turn (Superb Condition)

Megamind - Taub (Superb Condition)

Franchino - 999 (Superb Condition)

Gouryella - Gouryella (Superb Condition)

Funky G - K-Sera (Superb Condition)

Donna Summer - I Feel Love (Vinyl Superb Condition - sleeve is a bit tatty at the top through wear and tear - I bought it like this)

Green Martian - Industry (Superb Condition)

Angelic - Stay With Me (Superb Condition)

Judge Jules - Whats In Your Head (Superb Condition)

Dark Suite - Dark Suite Piano (Dr Kucho Weekend Mix & Wally Lopex Super Weekend Remix) (Superb Condition)

All £1.50 each (Except Funky G - K-Sera) + P&P

Have you got those and Digger - Church of Ra oh yes!!

Lexy and K-Paul - Greatest DJ!

I haven't got either of those i'm afraid. I sold Church Of Ra a few years ago, and I never had the other one :(

Chrissie - thanks for your payment. Whats In Your Head seems to have gone walkies, so it must have got mixed up in another box. I'm looking for it now though so hopefully i'll be able to send that tomorrow for you :D

Thanks for letting me know you got my payment.

Hope you find "Whats In Your Head" as l've been after it for ages!

Oh I definately got it, no need to worry about that. Its just not in with my "D's" box - so i've slipped it in another one by accident :(

I've got a habit of doing that. I remember when My Dark Monks - Insane went missing, which p***ed me off because I love that and still play it regularly now. I eventually found it about 3 weeks later in my "M's" box whilst looking for a Matt Darey tune. Doh!

Chrissie - thanks for your payment. Whats In Your Head seems to have gone walkies, so it must have got mixed up in another box. I'm looking for it now though so hopefully i'll be able to send that tomorrow for you

:o I feel really stupid as l've just gone through my records and find l've already got "What's In Your Head". I remember buying it off Burien a while ago now.

If you have already sent it then not to worry but if possible could l have another record in its place.

Do you still have "Caned and Unable"?

Chrissie - thanks for your payment. Whats In Your Head seems to have gone walkies, so it must have got mixed up in another box. I'm looking for it now though so hopefully i'll be able to send that tomorrow for you

:o I feel really stupid as l've just gone through my records and find l've already got "What's In Your Head". I remember buying it off Burien a while ago now.

If you have already sent it then not to worry but if possible could l have another record in its place.

Do you still have "Caned and Unable"?

haha no problem! Yeah i've got Caned & Unable so i'll send you that instead. So its Angelic & Caned & Unable? ;)

Add me up and I'll cough up then Briggsy! How do I pay you? PM me details and possibly your mobile number at the same time!! List me the ones I'm getting if ya can as I can't work it out anymore!

No Tiesto - adagio then?

No problemo madame!

Yeah i've got Adagio - the version you posted was the Tiesto remix. Is that the one you want?

What else was it you wanted again - i've lost track a bit with all the different replies and people changing their minds lol!

I'll do the maths then ;)

Paypal is fine if thats OK with you? I'll also PM you my mobile number - don't pass it on though. I'm fussy as to who gets my number. I'm worried incase that Simon Ross fella gets hold of it. I've heard he's nicknamed "Sleaford Stalker Simon" :o

Edited by Briggsy

I wouldn't pass anyones number on. I have alot of really good numbers on MY phone and I have never passed them on. I think it was

Gouryella - Goryella

ATB - til I come

Tiestos adagio tune

Storm - Time to burn

Angelic - it's my turn

Franchino - 999

Travel - Bulgarian

Verracocha - Carte Blanche

but you didn't have the others, if I missed any tell me coz I wanna see if Craig has the tunes you didn't have?

Thanx!

Edited by Number 2 fan

I wouldn't pass anyones number on. I have alot of really good numbers on MY phone and I have never passed them on. I think it was

Gouryella - Goryella

ATB - til I come

Tiestos adagio tune

Storm - Time to burn

Angelic - it's my turn

Franchino - 999

Travel - Bulgarian

Verracocha - Carte Blanche

but you didn't have the others, if I missed any tell me coz I wanna see if Craig has the tunes you didn't have?

Thanx!

I've got all of those, so thats sorted. I'll send you a PM now :D

Chrissie - I'll get yours packed and sent aswell :D