Worst lunch ever.......

Briggsy

Eurgh! The local shop by work was still looking pretty empty from the christmas holidays, so I had to make do with what they had.

I had a pork batch (roll, bap, whatever you call it in your lingo) - the batch was stale, and a good vet could have saved the pork.

With that, I had a packet of Worcester Sauce crisps that the local crematorium would have been proud of. Nearly every crisp was burnt :o

Lovely!

Edited by Briggsy

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bacon sarnie :o:o I've not had one for agggggggges :(

A man with a van used to bring hot batches round to the industrial estate in the mornings. His bacon and egg batches were great at 10am. He's not been round today either :( I thought normality resumed today aswell. How long do people have off for xmas these days :o

Number 2 - save the stale bread and put it in a blender... blended stale bread works wonders in home made meatballs, beef burgers and sausages!

OMG I could never eat anything minced, not meat or anything it's an OCD I have, however I will remember your tip and serve these things to my family on another day, as I have made them stale sarnies tonight so the bread is all gone. Bar the duck bread, saved for the duck at the weekend!

Square sausages?? Square peg in a round hole!

Edited by Number 2 fan

Nice...I wonder how many people can identify pics 4 & 9 ;)

Looks some kind of luncheon meat/spam and black pudding to me? Don't eat either.

We have the strangest cob lady at our office. She looks like an Umpa Lumpa and walks round the building with a trolley shouting either "Hello" or "Good morning". If you weren't on the ball you'd just asume there was a friendly midget amongst the staff. Her trolley smells gorgeous as she has hot cobs and bacon rolls but everything on it looks (and probably tastes) like s***.

I go for the healthy lunch everyday. Two banana's and an apple. I have a decent breakfast (not fried) so lunch isn't a monster meal for me.

I had cayene chicken baguettes for tea. Just out of curiosity what would you call your evening meal? I call it 'tea' as I'm from the north but everyone I know from the midlands calls it 'dinner' and their midday meal 'lunch'. I call my midday meal either lunch or dinner.

Looks some kind of luncheon meat/spam and black pudding to me? Don't eat either.

We have the strangest cob lady at our office. She looks like an Umpa Lumpa and walks round the building with a trolley shouting either "Hello" or "Good morning". If you weren't on the ball you'd just asume there was a friendly midget amongst the staff. Her trolley smells gorgeous as she has hot cobs and bacon rolls but everything on it looks (and probably tastes) like s***.

I go for the healthy lunch everyday. Two banana's and an apple. I have a decent breakfast (not fried) so lunch isn't a monster meal for me.

I had cayene chicken baguettes for tea. Just out of curiosity what would you call your evening meal? I call it 'tea' as I'm from the north but everyone I know from the midlands calls it 'dinner' and their midday meal 'lunch'. I call my midday meal either lunch or dinner.

I dunno how anyone could contemplate eating something un recognisable and sausage shaped! I want to vomit!

Just out of curiosity what would you call your evening meal? I call it 'tea' as I'm from the north but everyone I know from the midlands calls it 'dinner' and their midday meal 'lunch'. I call my midday meal either lunch or dinner.

I'm from the Midlands & I call it tea, unless I'm with a posh person or am entertaining.