Worst lunch ever.......

Briggsy

I'm from the Midlands & I call it tea, unless I'm with a posh person or am entertaining.

The official wording is Breakfast then elevensees, then Lunch, then tea (as in afternoon tea (but probably why teatimer call their dinner tea)) Then Dinner, then possibly supper.

If you eat all those things then you are officially a fat pig, but that's what they're called.

In my house we have breakfast, lunch and dinner!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In my house we have breakfast, lunch and dinner!

Same in my house.

I have boiled egg, crispbread and banana for breakfast washed down with a large mug of coffee. For lunch l normally have home made soup, carrot squash red onion and coriander, being my fav. and for dinner usually lots of veg with chicken or something along those lines. Don't eat any processed foods or ready made meals.

I live off crap unhealthy food ... had a Southern Fried Chicken Pot Noodle yesterday, its terrible, don't have it. My dream platter of food is the sort you expect to see at the start of 'You Are What You Eat'. I need to join a gym :(

I wouldn't say I live off crap food - but I don't eat as healthily as I should. I cannot stand veg though - apart from potatoes and mushrooms, I just cannot stand veg.

To be honest though, i'd rather die young and enjoy my food rather than live til i'm 105 eating lettuce and drinking water every day.

I can't work these people out that count every single calorie, go for an hour jog in the mornings and then an hour down the gym after work. OK, they may live 20 years longer, but when you work out the hours they've spent jogging and keeping fit, they've probably spent the equivalent of 30 years of their life there lol.

We've all gotta die one day, so i'd rather do it eating what I like. My grandad died when he was 83 - and he had a full english breakfast nearly every day, yet my dad has always been very fit, and very health conscious - yet he's got diabetes and had three heart attacks by the age of 62.

Personally, I think so much of how long we're going to live is in our genes - regardless of how healthy we think we're being. If we don't die of a heart attack, then we'll only die of cancer instead. I'd rather die suddenly of heart attack than live through months of pain.

bingo. i'm all change this year though

:lol:

I was at the gym tonight around 5ish, and its usually dead at that time. Tonight you couldn't move for middle aged fatties, most of them doing about 20 mins walk then heading for the sauna, as if they weren't sweating enough,

WHERE WERE YOU IN DECEMBER FATTY????

They were thin in December, it's all that Turkey

My sister is a middle aged fatty and she goes to the GYM all the time but she doesn't seem to change.

She defo doesn't eat take away or convenience foods!

I eat ok most of the time, I cannot eat ready meals, or processed food or food made by teenagers, or meat cooked by foreigners, or hospital food, or anything my kids make at school, or anything minced beyond it's original recognisable state, even if I minced it myself :huh: Or baby food, cat food, burgers, sausages or any animal fat, or meat and eggs from intensive farming.

I put on 3 stone when I gave up smoking last year, it doesn't wanna go, luckily I was pretty thin before that. My downfall is potatoes, I love chips, roasts, mashed homemade MMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmm!!

Edited by Number 2 fan

I seem to be quite lucky - I can eat for England some days, yet I never put on weight. In fact, between October and December, I lost a stone and a half without really trying. Yet my mum never eats, and she's always been a fairly big lady.

Your time will come dude! I never got above 7 1/2 stone in my youth in fact I used to try and PUT ON weight, now I'm just over 10 stone and it's going nowhere!

Your time will come dude! I never got above 7 1/2 stone in my youth in fact I used to try and PUT ON weight, now I'm just over 10 stone and it's going nowhere!

Probably! I guess its cos I was always very active. I used to ride 20 miles on a bike each day, i'd play football almost every night, cricket twice a week - and sometimes cricket and football on the same night.

I couldn't do it now - it'd kill me. I dunno how I managed it all those years. :o

I really want to loose some weightas I am overweight, but theres real push for me to do anything about it, see I left school no more PE constant exercise ate the same if not more and here I am stupidly unhappy about weight but not really gonna do anything about it! hwah! one mate saysgeta bikem, even second hand 60 quid, just about getting by!

I'm waffling ha ha I dress conservatively so people wouldnt gues im such n such weight like

I really want to loose some weightas I am overweight, but theres real push for me to do anything about it, see I left school no more PE constant exercise ate the same if not more and here I am stupidly unhappy about weight but not really gonna do anything about it! hwah! one mate saysgeta bikem, even second hand 60 quid, just about getting by!

I'm waffling ha ha I dress conservatively so people wouldnt gues im such n such weight like

No mankinis on you then?

No bloodey fear! wouldnt be comfortable wearing that! Seriously a stone or two tops is my goal if I get anything in motion just want my flat belly back again from e.r. how long ago... haha

Yeah that's the same for me, I had such a small wasteline, I see girls now and think "BITCH" I was that thin once, probably thinner.

I never really liked how I look, I know alot of people don't but I don't look good at all, all I had was my slimness and now that's gone. So instead of sitting here eating quality street and whinging about it I suppose I ought to at least put the chocolates away!!

I am actually typing with squashed choccie wrappers in my hands! LOL What an idiot! " OH I'M SO FAT!" LOL :rolleyes:

Yep, I encountered the January gym-members today, usually the place is nice & quiet & I can park right outside, get my use of equipment as & when but today the weight loss people were all there, paying for 12 months but probably only going for about 2. Personal trainers were loving it mind

I live off crap unhealthy food ... had a Southern Fried Chicken Pot Noodle yesterday, its terrible, don't have it. My dream platter of food is the sort you expect to see at the start of 'You Are What You Eat'. I need to join a gym :(

Turkey twizzlers? ;)

I eat really healthily and swim every night but the drinking before xmas has distrurbed by usually 'toned' figure :( . Won't take long to correct ;)