Recent pick-up in board activity

Max Kane

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great to see the board getting a bit more lively, we've had a quiet few months but with the influx of some new members things seem to be getting busier again. Long may it continue :)

Thats because i've been feeling chirpy and got more involved again. I think my post count went up by 100 just over the weekend alone with randomness.

Make the mos of it while it lasts - who knows how long it'll be before I start feeling s***ty and not wanting to geinvolved again :D

Thats because i've been feeling chirpy and got more involved again. I think my post count went up by 100 just over the weekend alone with randomness.

Make the mos of it while it lasts - who knows how long it'll be before I start feeling s***ty and not wanting to geinvolved again :D

Did you say S L U T T Y ?

That's it love look on the bright side ;)

lol

You know it's because you WANT me :unsure:

Edited by Number 2 fan

That's just today and I've been stuck indoors coz of the snow!!! AND wanting some vinyl before everyone else got what I wanted, I was talking about my average posts per day. :P

I'll go then shall I? :silenced:

Slutty made it a better quote though!

Edited by Number 2 fan

Did anyone see that picture of Katy Perry posing with a knife a few weeks back? It caused controversy as she was hosting an awards show in Liverpool, how they can say she promoted knife crime with it is beyond me

:D

:lol::lol: Nice edit! lol

Its not very often we get to see anything decent on Channel 4 - so its nice to see a nice pair of t**s on that Channel. The last time we saw a pair of t**s on Channel 4 was when Robson & Jerome were on there a few months ago.

Edited by Briggsy

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight! :mellow:

Are you telling me Robson and Jerome are still performing together, do they still stop and do a loving smile at eachother mid verse? :ill:

Nah, I think it was some documentary about Robson Green - and they were showing clips of them when they were singing.

Jerome Flynn has quit TV now. He's got a job as a counsellor or something now. Very odd career after having all that fame for years.