Recent pick-up in board activity

Max Kane

Nah, I think it was some documentary about Robson Green - and they were showing clips of them when they were singing.

Jerome Flynn has quit TV now. He's got a job as a counsellor or something now. Very odd career after having all that fame for years.

Ha ha imagine going to see the counsellor and it's him or anyone else famous for that matter. LOL

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Katy perry tryna be all controversial pfffage the one song made her...

Personally when I first saw it I didn't notice the knife & just thought she looked fit, but that's me. I guess I'm not enough of a lefty to be offended by virtually anything no matter how slight

I don't get Lucy Pinder, why go on Big Brother? She covers her body up like she is ashamed of what she does as shown in that talent task...she also has a very deep voice.

When I was at school a boy told me I had a deep and I spoke "likeee this" (in a deep voice) but I also have a squeeky high pitched voice sometimes ha ha :lol:

Lucy isn't very good for Big Brother at all. Her profession isn't something she can really advertise on such a popular show which is watched by all sorts of ages. I wouldn't be suprised if she gets evicted this week, if not it will be next week, which is a shame because its good to see her how she really is in life rather than airbrushed photos in a glossy magazine.

I don't mind the deep voice haha, she talks slowly a lot too which I don't like as much.