beautiful danger

hippy dave

hey up

i couldn't decide which forum to post this in so feel free to move it :lol:

do any of jules' monthly mixes on his site contain the song "beautiful danger" featuring kirsty hawkshaw, or alternatively do any of you have a copy of a radio show with it on, eg this one? (of course if anyone happens to have an unmixed copy of it that'd be even better, but i'll take what i can get :D )

i looked for it nearer the time with no luck, but was just reminded of it 'cos an alternative version mixed by future funk squad is coming out on kirsty's new compilation album very soon...

cheers!

December apparently i heard, what a load of bollox - im gettin well pissed off waiting - what is jules acheiving by waiting so long? ppl will start getting bored of the tunes, and by the time they are released there'll be less than half as popular as they were 6 months ago for example!

would you have the technology and the motivation to record the song off the tape? or has anyone else got a digital copy lying about? there may be a lollypop in it for you :wink:

What l usually do is send tapes to Tim and he sorts it out.

However getting a bit worried as we haven't heard from him for well over a week now. Perhaps he's meet some new girls and they are distracting him from his message board duties etc........ :lol:

would you have the technology and the motivation to record the song off the tape? or has anyone else got a digital copy lying about? there may be a lollypop in it for you :wink:

What l usually do is send tapes to Tim and he sorts it out.

However getting a bit worried as we haven't heard from him for well over a week now. Perhaps he's meet some new girls and they are distracting him from his message board duties etc........ :lol:

tims moved to uni now - waiting to get the internet for another week or so!

Archived