PaSSion presents 'Nu Passion'

passionposternupassionua6.jpg

"On December 6th 2008 NU PASSION started the revolution.

A line up of totally new underground undiscovered UK DJ trance talent delivered sets and numbers through the door never seen for such an event at the Emporium.

Highly motivated and hungry new individuals who spread the word so vastly to their friends, family, workmates and anyone that would listen that they had their chance to play in Passions legendary blue room, that scores of clubbers turned out with nothing on their mind but a good night out to support their mates and listen to really good music delivered by exceptional DJs.

Every DJ was pumped up with excited adrenalin, every DJ delivered unbelievable top quality sets!

The crowd response was similarly responsive with cries of euphoric screams and chants for their new local home grown heroes.

Never before have such scenes been witnessed by myself at Passion, I personally have never felt such excitement about a new talent night at the emporium, and I now I feel enthused and pulsated about the future of our night.

In the doom and gloom of the times that surround us there is a beacon of hope and light that shines bright.

In the last two years the 'scene' has been replaced by the 'one off event' which has left the scene we all love in the gutter.

The scene is back, but this time its run by you!

A revolution has begun and you are not just part of it, you are its future!

Join the revolution, take control of 'YOUR' scene.

Nu Passion is the future of the clubbing scene.

No over inflated prices! No over inflated egos!

Support your chosen new talent, support you future, because now you have one!

Support NU PASSION!!!"

Main Room Lineup

JFK & Genix (b2b)

Ben Alonzi & Will Watson (b2b)

Matt Farmer & Lee Jaimez (b2b)

Tom Bailey

Kelly Jay

Matty Morris & Micky Moo (b2b)

Saturday February 7th 21.00 - 03.00

The Emporium, Coalville.

http://www.passion.uk.com

Suffice to say I'm very excited to be playing for Passion in their fabled main (Blue) room this time around. Early bird tickets are available & anyone wanting to tag along please feel free to drop me a PM, not sure on prices yet but should be able to sort anyone out ;)

You are doing rather well aren't you sir. I would love to see Genix live ... he is my idol and inspiration.

Have seen him a few times now & have to say that he's one of the best DJs I've checked out in the past few years, thoroughly adaptable to varying set times & a sound chap to boot

Have seen him a few times now & have to say that he's one of the best DJs I've checked out in the past few years, thoroughly adaptable to varying set times & a sound chap to boot

Massive gig Tom, well done mate! I would have popped down but it clashes wth my mates engagement party :(

Genix is a superb DJ - his warm-up set for Armin in August last year was top notch. Very dark and dirty and makes a nice change from the usual sort of stuff we get during the warm-up set at the other big club brands.

You know, Tom, it would be really cool as a first night out. I don't know anyone who likes the music though ... and I am pretty much scared of going long distances alone unless I am driving myself. In which case I need a car :lol:

One day I will go out and party like its f***ing 1999! B)

One day I will go out and party like its f***ing 1999! B)

Ahhhhh wouldn't it be great if that could happen. A night of Lost Witness - Happiness Happening, Starfighter - Apache and Rockafellas - Da Boss Track. Matt Darey producing good Trance tunes, and Jules banging out silky smooth, energetic mixes again with no bootlegs.

Ah that'd be nice.

Lets put a 1999 night on!

You know what, if I thought we could get the right sized venue at the right price in the right location (somewhere fairly central enough for everyone to get to) and get enough people through the door to cover the costs (venue and advertising), then i'd actually be up for that!

You know what, if I thought we could get the right sized venue at the right price in the right location (somewhere fairly central enough for everyone to get to) and get enough people through the door to cover the costs (venue and advertising), then i'd actually be up for that!

I'm up for it, and I'm sure I can muster a few people to come and make the crowd up too!!

It can be done! Beats a board meet-up don't it!

Defo! The question is, where do we do it?

And I'm too far from mostly everyone here, also I think we'd have to make sure FuzzY could take part and Burien even if they wanted to :)

And now I'm going to say "but what if t turned out to be s***?"

Hmmmmmmm!! Wherever we could get a good deal I guess!?

• 2 weeks later...