Jules December Mix 2008

Chrissie Brown

:ph34r::blink:

01. Rank 1 - L.E.D There Be Light (Trance Energy Anthem 2009) (High Contrast)

02. Lee Haslam – Edge Of Seventeen (Digital Remedy 2009)

03. Golden Girls – Kinetic (ATFC Remix) (Floorplay)

04. Tatoe & Groove – Tarantula (John Gibbons & Scimon Tist Remix) (Ego Records) + Barack Obama - Yes We Can (Acapella)

05. Jam X – Liebe (P.H.A.T.T Remix) (Nukleuz Records)

06. Simon Patterson - Thump (White Label) + ID - A Real Rock 'N Roller (Acapella)

07. Simon Patterson - Smack (Reset) + Ronald Van Gelderen - Dirty Rocker (Acapella) ?

08. Fred Baker Vs. Simon Patterson - Lunar Smack (Chaz Dos Santos Mashup) (White Label)

09. Genix – Copius Cain (White Label)

10. Yoji- Airport (New Vox Mix) (Hellhouse 2009)

11. Rohan Murphy – That Ripper Track (White Label)

12. U2 - Where The Streets Have No Name (DJ Preach Remix) (White Label)

13. Andy E - Just For You (Jonas Hornblad Remix) (Beyond Digital)

14. Frase & Ornate - Strikeout (Vaccine)

15. Richard Durand – Predator Vs Cha Cha (Mix Two) (Terminal 4)

16. Judge Jules vs Ratty - Judgement Sunrise (Crowd Control Mashup) (White Label)

17. Paul Webster – Corruption (Mac & Taylor Remix) (White Label)

18. Mike Walker - Organic Track (White Label)

19. Marberg vs Picotto - Gonn Bill Ya (Paul Maffia Crazy Mash-Up) (White Label)

20. Mauro Damagio - I'm Damaged (White Label 2005)

21. Icone – Cosmos (Fei Fei Mix) (Flux Delux)

22. Chaz Dos Santos - Rotterdam Puzzle (White Label Bootleg)

23. Milo.nl & CJ Stone feat. Lizzy Pattinson - Surrender (Tillmann Uhrmacher Remix) (12Tone)

24. Heatbeat - Paradise Garage (Piano Mix) (Soundpiercing)

25. X-Vertigo - Dark Xmas (Mike Foyles Bolted Remix) (AHR)

Edited by Burien

I'm thinking oh dear just by reading the tracklist

Dont get me wrong ere.. I really respect Jules an AWFUL LOT and he is as sound as they come but BOY is this set atrocious!! Nearly every mix is dodgy and alot of the tunes clash with each other!! Along with those dodgy accapellas etc he incorporates its an all round mess IMO!!! For someone of his stature it really is not on. He just doesnt seem to have the passion anymore I think. Compare him to the likes of Carl Cox for instance, still to this day, every mix/set he does is FLAWLESS and you can almost feel his passion go through you from watching him play! Take a look at this video so ya know what I'm on about.. Baring in mind this video is from a recent cox set during the summer @ timewarp..

Youtube Video ->

Now I know they play 2 completely different styles of music but at the end of the day they both do the same job and if you were an employer which of them would you hire based on that set and lookin at that video????

Edited by KSheehan

You really can see the difference after watching that video. It all sounds awesome there ... and for me that first tune sounds epic. Any ID on any of the tunes in that vid? I want them all :lol:

Im telling you man, I'm disappointed in jules more than anything!! coz I know he's capable of soooo much better, yet he jus seems to be after giving up!! And dare I say it, he's probably just in it for the money now...

1st Track is, Mauro Picotto & ricardo Ferri - New Time, New Place

2nd is, Angel Alanis - do you like the way you feel when you shake?-

Last is, Joachim Garraud - The Computer

Happy hunting :D

Any ID on any of the tunes in that vid? I want them all :lol:

Your showing your age there Simon ;) . New Time, New Place is a modern classic! Ha, ha. Only pulling your leg kidda. Just for humour sake I've posted a video of Eddie off his rocker raving to it at Gods. Mixing it into the Tim Deluxe/Jens-Marco v/Renato Cohen mashup. You won't see Jules enjoying his mixing this much :( .

Youtube Video ->Original Video

i kinda disagree with alot of the comments on this thread.

maybe jules was a bit drunk, and being a person who mixes myself and havin listened to the jules mix, personally i dont think alot of the mixes are dodgy. iv heard a hell of alot worse. the mixes are pretty much in time, not slipping. They could of been eq'd maybe a little better but there certainly not all dodgy and dont all clash either.

I think this is kinda the older style of jules i prefer thats more banging and upbeat.

i kinda disagree with alot of the comments on this thread.

maybe jules was a bit drunk, and being a person who mixes myself and havin listened to the jules mix, personally i dont think alot of the mixes are dodgy. iv heard a hell of alot worse. the mixes are pretty much in time, not slipping. They could of been eq'd maybe a little better but there certainly not all dodgy and dont all clash either.

I think this is kinda the older style of jules i prefer thats more banging and upbeat.

you need your ears tested son :P:lol: :lol: :lol: