Coronation street- the best actor

emy

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't paid attention to any soaps for a long time, are there any female hotties in either these days?

I don't watch soaps either, or very much television for that matter. I have been forced to watch some soaps at times though (visiting family etc.) and I think they all try to have some 'fit birds' in them. Hollyoaks is the best for that sort of thing I think ... well it was when I watched it last year. Good television viewing!

Simon you really need to get yourself a girlfriend for a bit!

I liked Liam in Corrie and I like Sean, oh and Steve Macdonald, only watch when there's a special episode on, like a fight or a murder!!

Eastenders is DIRE! My daughter loves it atm coz she's a teenager, so I do see it, Sean in that is very nice too, but gone now for a while I like Nick Cotton, I used to like him when he was a baddie!!! I used to like that other guy who got killed off by Johnny Allen too, he was really nice!!!! Like really really nice!!

Simon you really need to get yourself a girlfriend for a bit!

haha as nasty as that might seem I do think the same. The problem is I spent the last 6 years trying to be with this one girl in particular, and after silly fallouts I always end up liking her again. When she is out of my life (cos at the moment I see her everyday at school) then I can crack the love whip again.

WFT? She looks about twelve :unsure: .

Is Maria (Samia Smith) still in it? She's an all out belter!!

samiasmith-1x.jpg

:wub: Treat.

She's 20 - its the way she's been done up for that photo. All the nice photos of her such as FHM, etc are blocked so I can't cut and paste the link :(

Yeah Maria is still in it - but I don't think she looks as good as she used to. She used to be a stunner. Helen Flanagan is gorgeous though compared to her.

Out of two, i'd give Kym Marsh one too!

I look like him

But you are a bit young for me. Do you know it's funny but I work with loadsa 18 yr old lads and they hardly talk to me.

Anywayandy_hunter_large_2.jpg

It's not the best pic but this was Andy Hunter in eastenders he used to say some bitchy things, I liked him! This isn't the best pic, but I can't find anyothers!

That John Simm pic is putting me off typing!! It's nice isn't it!

Edited by Number 2 fan

I actually take a look at my 'Sarah Barnes' photo everytime I come to see this thread! haha :wub: I don't find it easy talking to the older people I work with, which annoys me, I just can't connect.

Hmmmm well one boy was asking where he should go clubbing, he didn't ask me :( So I butted in and told him.

Today I asked him if he went, he said yeah and it was s***! I don't think I'll attempt to get down with the kids again! LOL

They don't respect your intelligence Number 2. I bet this lad wanted a club which played nothing but Hixxxy, sold Hash Browns behind the bar, and had dirty sweaty toilets which doubled up as the love shack.

LOLOL Hash browns!!! Yeah don't all clubs do that? :D He was spannered today anyway, he was two hours late for work and stropping because he only had half hour lunch break!!! (comedown I reckon) ;)

And they ended up at a gay night somewhere! LOL which I pointed out to him!!

Edited by Number 2 fan