Coronation street- the best actor

emy

I'd buy Hash Browns whilst clubbing, Simon are you doing a stocktake this month, we are next weekend, so we don't get any new stuff for January until that's over. PEOPLE are not happy with us, it's sad too coz little kids are coming in with Xmas money and can't get what their mum says they want, why they don't just let them look around I dunno, but they are all leaving in tears!!! It's s*** atm, I loved it before xmas, today it's been horrible!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never really know what we do. Shortly before the Christmas stock arrived we had a big change of products on sale, and we are nearing the end of clearing what we had beforehand in the sale. I am either sat on a checkout popping bubblewrap or facing up the shelves (both of which I am the fastest in the store!) :D

Do you know it's funny but I work with loadsa 18 yr old lads and they hardly talk to me.

I'm 30, yet I find it hard to talk to people that are around my age range - particularly women. I seem to get on with people that are younger than me. Every single one of my mates is younger than me - the oldest is 5 years younger than me. All my ex's were a lot younger than me too - which probably explains why they didn't last cos most of them were a bit immature.

I look like him

I've heard you look more like John Thaw! :P

Jthaw.jpg

I look like all sorts of people .. depends how drunk you are :P

I have a lot of mates who are younger than me. I like to go into the lessons of the year below me at school when I have free time just to see what they are up to and if I can help them with my past experience. I'm a humurous person to most, but when I'm with people older than me I worry my style of humour will make me seem weird to them, so thats why I'm quiet.

He's sooooo KOOOOOOKY!!

No one gets my humour either, mostly I am joking whenever I speak, but if you don't twig that then I'm just annoying or abusive! LOL Which is good, coz I am abusive secretly!! ;)

:rolleyes:

I'll talk to ya Simon, I don't think you're weird! You're up your own arse but not weird! ;) :whistling: