Judge Jules - Bring The Noise

Burien

hehe - get in there n2f ;) I'm still gonna buy a physical copy as I hate just having a blank CDR for a album, I still enjoy buying proper CDs but I'm pretty impatient when it comes to getting albums I want! oh yeah and on play.com its listed as the 9th now.....not the first time I've come accross something being out on itunes a couple of weeks before a physical CD...annoying!

hehe - get in there n2f ;) I'm still gonna buy a physical copy as I hate just having a blank CDR for a album, I still enjoy buying proper CDs but I'm pretty impatient when it comes to getting albums I want! oh yeah and on play.com its listed as the 9th now.....not the first time I've come accross something being out on itunes a couple of weeks before a physical CD...annoying!

Probably some kind of swiz for the people involved ;)

I'm gonna wait, I'm good like that, it adds to the excitement anyway!

Its mp3 quality , Itunes 79p downloads have always been 128 kbps I know they do this itunes plus for around a quid or just over a track whichs is AAC 256 kbps higher quality than 320 I am led to believe? only select stuff though.

Edit Ive just read that standard itunes tracks are 128 aac in a mp4 wrapper, so better than 128 mp3?!

So is it better to actually use itunes then?! I confused!

Edited by JasonB

in case anyone didnt know its out on itunes now, full length tracks with a continuous mix by Jules also included. Despite the release date being the 2nd it let's you purchase the album....be quick in case they realise, hehe!! Buying it now but prob wont get the chance to have a proper listen until the weekend but will post back when I have done so, enjoy!!!

weird really cos jules says in his online diary its not relased til the 2nd of feb but its on itunes now i know cos i got mine off there

hehe - well it doesnt bloody fit on one CDR as it's the full length mixes so if the tracklist on play is right, you get a remix of Could Be Love, but even taking that off it still didnt fit, so its annoying how they edit stuff down to fit onto 1 cd! Aah well...

Surely it should fit onto one CDR if you burn it as an MP3 :confused:

Yeah if you convert it to MP3 it'll take up a tiny miniscule section of a CD.

this is true but I cant play it in my ordinary cd player as an MP3 CD which is a pain, might have to get a new system that can do that as yeah like you say it takes up such a small space and you get loads of albums on one cd....

I would def buy this CD if it is the right price :)

I love his mix CD...Trance harder (I will check the name) I used to listen to that so much, like solex and warrior, and I love the mix of the first few tracks on the second CD

Edited by emy

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE (Number 2 fan @ Jan 21 2009, 11:35 PM)

Yeah if you convert it to MP3 it'll take up a tiny miniscule section of a CD.

this is true but I cant play it in my ordinary cd player as an MP3 CD which is a pain, might have to get a new system that can do that as yeah like you say it takes up such a small space and you get loads of albums on one cd....

I have that same problem with my Sony Seperates music system as the CD player is very sensitive and won't play any CDRs or MP3's. It's a nuisance because the music system is hooked up to my computer and so l've looked into replacing it but it isn't that simple.

Fortunately l've got two Sony Radio/Cassette/CD players one of which plays MP3 CDR's which l have in the kitchen and the other one is upstairs. I also have 2 iriver portable MP3 players which l can play in my car via the radio/cassette player so l have music wherever l am. B)

Edited by Chrissie Brown