The "lets get to know our fellow members" thread....

Briggsy

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name: Quadrant

Qualifications: This & that

Hobbies/Interests: All things/actions/clothing/customs pre-1700. Housing it up in my garage, annoying the wife.

Favourite sports: Indoor Bowls

MUSIC RELATED

Favourite type of dance music: House 1982-, Trance 1993-2001, and mind-altering experimental s***.

Favourite non-dance music: The noise my wife every so often.

Which DJ(s) got you into DJ'ing/clubbing: I was clubbing in the 80s and I can't remember. More recently, Carl Cox in the 90s, and Sir Rampling too. Hooked on all the Trance stuff Jules used to play when he was first on the radio

More recent favourite DJs: Ant & Dec, they're really come to the fore right now...

Which DJ(s) do you dislike with a passion: Those who go down the Dub-Grime-Step-MC'ing tripe route.

Favourite label: Hooj Choons back in the day.

Most hated label: Skint. (shock horror! really though. It's 'wack' (dowg))

ABOUT YOU

I enjoy medieval bedroom games.

WERE YOU SEPERATED AT BIRTH FROM A CELEBRITY? (ie, do you look like anyone famous)

yes:

disabled01.jpg

NAME ONE THING YOU'RE GOOD AT

Pointing. (That's brick-work lingo by the way, although also applies to cake-making)

TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOU THAT NOT MANY PEOPLE KNOW

I love making cakes but lacing them with my very own drug/pilchard mix.

Edited by Quadrant

I am wasting time on the net again so here goes:

Name: Em

Qualifications: Highly qualified

Hobbies/Interests: DJing, Knitting, eating things like cheese triangles, reading teletext (Not the digital one, but the one where you get all the coronation street gossip)

Favourite sports: DJing is a sport you know? It counts as exercise in my opinion. Kayaking, um...bowling

MUSIC RELATED

Favourite type of dance music: All music is dance music

Favourite non-dance music: What does non-dance music mean?

Which DJ(s) got you into DJ'ing/clubbing: Judge Jules, Lisa Pin Up

More recent favourite DJs:

Which DJ(s) do you dislike with a passion: I don't know

Favourite label:

Most hated label:

ABOUT YOU

I am planning to start my own business when I graduate from uni, It is all top secret

WERE YOU SEPERATED AT BIRTH FROM A CELEBRITY? (ie, do you look like anyone famous)

No

NAME ONE THING YOU'RE GOOD AT

Wasting time on the internet, listening to the radio, oh and I like to think I am good at DJing

TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOU THAT NOT MANY PEOPLE KNOW

I have scoliosis

Edited by emy

Favourite non-dance music: What does non-dance music mean?

BAGPIPES!!! Shudder!

I was out with my friend one day ems having a picnic when I said to her OMG what's that lump in your back, and she was like oh I dunno. Anyway, eventually she had it looked at and it was scoliosis!! No one had ever noticed it before, we were about 28 att!! Anyway, by then it had finished twisting out of shape, she had some bits and bobs of measuring done, and was staying that way.

My sisters best friend also has it, so it must be fairly common!

I hate digital teletext especially channel 4 as it freezes on me when i try to go to certain sections, even bbci is crap especially the weather maps.

I'm really going to miss analogue teletext and ceefax when analogue is switched off for good.

I think Nightscreen is still on sometimes!