Jules at the Honey Club Brighton Saturday 24th Jan

Hi all - anyone up for a meet up at this one? I can't put anyone up unfortionatly but would be more than happy to meet up with peeps for the night. It's just Jules headlining, the Honey rarely get 2 guest DJs on a night, so hoping he plays a 12-2 set though I will mail him next week for the set time.

Number 2 Fan, I know you're nearish to Brighton, let me know if you can make it ;)

There will be plenty of pics, video and reportage after for those that cant make it, esp as I got a decent new camera for xmas, hehe!

Hi all - anyone up for a meet up at this one? I can't put anyone up unfortionatly but would be more than happy to meet up with peeps for the night. It's just Jules headlining, the Honey rarely get 2 guest DJs on a night, so hoping he plays a 12-2 set though I will mail him next week for the set time.

Number 2 Fan, I know you're nearish to Brighton, let me know if you can make it ;)

There will be plenty of pics, video and reportage after for those that cant make it, esp as I got a decent new camera for xmas, hehe!

Sorry atttilasumer, I can't make this one, got something else on, cheers for the thought I will prob be at the next JJ honeyclub night!! I'll let ya know then. :)

I AM JEALOUS NOW!

Hi all, as promised pics and review of the night! I'm not that great with track names these days so I'm gonna put down what I remember and then I may come back after listening to friday's show again to jog the memory. Was pretty decent, Jules played from 12.30 till 2am - quite a trancy set which made my day as I hate all the techy nonsense after a while....however, as expected it did turn into an indie disco at times with The Enemy & KOL bootlegs (KOL getting a great reaction though and Jules looping like a nutter!). BUT what's with the Razorlight 'America' one - I dont think I've had the misfortune of hearing that before but it is truly truly awful! Though again it got everyone singing, the atmopshere was very good last night. Sometimes the Honey can be a bit beer boy-ish, I was worried as last night in the q behind me was a stag group of 30! guys, though that said I never saw them again in the club..hopefully they just found the RnB room (yes I know) and stayed there, hehe!

Other good tunes I remember are the new mix of Reflekt, went down very well, that should be a bigger hit this time round I reckon and the new remix of Moonman was devestating, loved that! Think the new Tyas was played too and Cohen vs Deluxe was played too, guess when he gets a classic out it does the rounds! The last tune was that awful sugarplum fairy guff....everyone looked very confused at that one....me included, it just doesnt work really...OK I guess it's a little bit xmasy but its not xmas so please dont play that record!

Oh and Jules noticed I was wearing a Heroes & Villans top which was nice, gave me a thumbs up :)

Right the pics are being uploaded at the mo so hopefully I'll be back to add to this later!

DSC00165.jpg

DSC00159.jpg

DSC00158.jpg

DSC00175.jpg

DSC00170.jpg

th_MOV00162.jpg

Edited by attilasumer