At risk of slowing down the board.....

Judge Mental

OMG that was your msn then too, I don't have MSN on this PC I chat on facebook if I need to, if you want me add me, I have already requested you Graham a decade ago. I found everyones mobile numbers last week too, all written as usernames!

I remember talking to DJ Graham D and then talking to some chap called Judge mental and wondering where Graham D had gone for ages! LOL What a t**t!

Here is a selection of almighty ways to contact Simone Rossay Fortee Six!!!

Myspace: www.myspace.com/simonross46

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile....amp;ref=profile

MSN: I've taken this off now cos the the spambot jazz :lol: just drop by a PM instead :thumbsup:

I did Bebo, Freewebs, and Piczo, back in the day. Freewebs was really good until it went dead and nobody looked at my site.

Edited by simonross46

Just a word of advice everyone - don't put your email address up in its standard form - 'nasty' search engine spiders can collect email addresses, collect them in special software, and then the people repsonsible for the 'nasty' spiders sell your email addresses on to 'spam' lists and then you get bombarded with spam. Never put your email address on any website - you'll get bombarded! You're better off putting it as fredbloggs -at- hotmail.com - people will still know what you mean, but the search engine spiders won't be programmed to pick those up.

I rarely use MSN these days - I only log in when someone desperately needs to get hold of me or I need to send a file to someone thta is too big for email so its not worth me putting mine up on here. I use Facebook mainly now - so feel free to add me on there - just search for Carl Briggs.

We would discourage members from posting any email addresses on a public messageboard, since it is widely known automated spambots do scour threads on the web to 'lift' and use any text that looks like an email address to send spam to, meaning you could expose yourself to unneccessary spam emails in the future by posting here or in any other public forum.

The bots cannot read images though, which is why on facebook (for example) your email address in your profile is displayed as an image...

Just a forewarning! We encourage members instead to use the private messaging system. Many thanks.

KR