Global Gathering 2009

My checklist for going is:

1. Having the money (will be interesting with University, a car, and CDJ purchasing ahead)

2. Having someone to go with (extremely limited choice) :(

Thankfully a bit shorter than your list Ems :lol: - I think they will have some DnB somewhere at the event. If not they limit their target audience.

I always check all tents out!!

It depends though doesn't it? I mean I know I don't like drum n bass so why waste time checking out the d'n'b tent when I could just explore some other area of the site which I may have an interest in?

You quickly decifer which tents you wana stay around anyway, most of the time the little flyer with the set times on comes in handy as you can plan when to explore & when to hit certain tents to catch the DJs you really want to see.

If the weather is great it's a real temptation to just sit on the 'beach' downing over-priced lager all day though

I still go and have a look.

If that is what you want to do then so be it, it's not for me though. If I pay the vast prices that these festivals demand then I'm not gona miss out on seeing Sasha & Digweed so I check out a tent with which I know I will have no connection or remote interest in

Payment Options:

A new instalment ticketing system allows people to put down a deposit and pay later in just two easy steps:

• Pay just £50 plus £11.50 booking fee prior to midnight on 31 March 2009 for either a General Admission or VIP weekend ticket.

• Then pay the balance before midnight on 15 May 2009.

To purchase tickets and view full terms and conditions please visit: http://www.globalgathering.co.uk/tickets or call 0844 847 1551