Being Human

Number2Fan

better watch tonight at midnight then Chrissie, you wont be able to sleep for excitement so you may as well watch something stimulating eh!

Good luck on ya date.

:wub:

:lol: I'll have to go to bed soon, rather than later, as we are meeting at 10am tomorrow and going for a walk along the cliffs at Zennor (which is near St Ives, Cornwall) breathtaking scenery, just hope it doesn't rain :o

I took my partner to see Jules at the gallery on our first date, and our second date a week later we went to Tescos and then played eachother our fave tunes all night on my decks. Was cool at the time! LOL

Nothings changed really! except sometimes I ask to go to Sainsbury's instead. :)

I look up at the stars each night, and wonder why theres no roof above my bedroom - I see what you mean though, I remember spending some evenings outside with a glass of whiskey at my side and I could gaze at the stars for hours. Its truely magical, and lasts longer than a sunset does.