BOARD MEET UP!

Number2Fan

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been talking to the parents about the trip to MoS, and I think they are quite right in thinking I could benefit from visiting some smaller local clubs before hitting on the big one. The thing that makes them unsure is that I am not a big traveller, so to go to London at this time (a city which I have never visited anyway) would be quite a handful for me!

I will have to pass on this occasion I'm affraid, but after some trips to see some big name DJ's closer to home I might get the go ahead!

We can organise some more board meet-ups in future I hope?

:(

People going should meet up at Liverpool Street station....can then all get the bus to Elephant & Castle and walk to MOS (about 5 mins)....I did that when I last went to MOS...

Surely whip out the Octopus card or whatever its called and tube it all the way to Elephant & Castle? B)

Also, sir Bailey, where are you DJing? Can I join you in the booth and throw pilchard at people?

Easyyyyy, I live in the Midlands too. Return on the train from Birmingham to London Euston. Bargain and sleap time on the way back!

Tops. Defo up for this then as long as it's a decent line up. Is Jules actually playing? I'm not that fussed about seeing him anymore. Gets worse everytime I see him. -_- .