BOARD MEET UP!

Number2Fan

In times of yore I wanted one of those soooooooo badly! Would have done almost anything for one. :lol:

I saw it a small leaflet thingy that came with dance nation 4 and me mum and nan agreed to go halves so I got it for my er.. 14th birthday, cost 90 quid Ma2 flight jacket, they also did a womens one with removable collar.

My mates used to love it, Ive over the years only seen 4 or 5 other people wearing the same jacket

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just answered this on the wrong thread! So here goes again as it fits.

BTW Ministry of Sound used to be s***E!!!

If someone had asked me to go there ten years ago I would have told them to F off!! LOLOL

We'll all be fine. Meeting arrangements should be done via facebook messages or emails I think though, not on a board where any one can read it!

Just in case!

Jackets - RETRO!

Can anyone tell me whether they allow us to bring in frozen pilchards into the club? Last time I got some weird looks and because they were frozen they were a "Health & Safety" hazard!?

There are some strange people out there. I just don't understand it. :angry:

Can anyone tell me whether they allow us to bring in frozen pilchards into the club? Last time I got some weird looks

Perhaps they just thought there was something fishy about you! :P

Boom boom tish.................. I'll get my coat.

On a side note though, funnily enough, i've never seen anything on the MoS or Godskitchen websites saying that frozen pilchards aren't allowed - plus i've seen plenty of ugly trouts in those clubs in the past, so I don't think they're fussy :P

Can anyone tell me whether they allow us to bring in frozen pilchards into the club? Last time I got some weird looks and because they were frozen they were a "Health & Safety" hazard!?

There are some strange people out there. I just don't understand it. :angry:

What? Frozen pilchards in a club, what were you planning to do with them??

Are you feeling ok?

Well I dunno?

Could do a Facebook group thing, if ya like? If everyone that's wanting to go is on Facebook?

Or we could just do it here, but then exchange a few mobile numbers beforehand.

I am happy to exchange my number to most of you i think.

Spin Doctor are you from Brighton, was I meant to meet you at Fatboy Slim on the beach?

I don't think it's gonna be for a while yet though is it now?

It looks to be Ministry of sound though atm, I am going there in March anyway, whether or not you lot do, lol!

Chrissie and Ems can msg me their numbers as they are ladies and so am I!

hang on, hang on ... what do we mean simon is a bit 'erm'? :lol::P

The Facebook group idea sounds best to me, buts only good if everyone is on Facebook like you say. I will glady exchange my number to each person privately, but I don't know (with exams and coursework being as thick as the snow is at my window) if I will manage to make the Ministry of Sound sesh. I will have to find out what my dates are. My year finishes earlier than usual so I might be safe to fit something in before the Ibiza season arrives and everybody fooks off!