BOARD MEET UP!

Number2Fan

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I might go to MoS. I think Briggsy said he might go to? Can't remember! I don't really know you that well yet either!

I dunno about the pub thing, it's a bit too full on for me. I would probably meet Chrissie before hand as she will probably be travelling furthest and I'm polite!

Can anyone make March or is May gonna be a better more long notice option?

I think Fuzzy wanted to come too!

Edited by Number 2 fan

I like both the idea of a pub-club-crash weekend, and also the Club-Spinning-maybe-Jules-meetup.

I do think though, that a regular pub --> club meetup might be a good idea to get a chance to talk before we bang our ears full of phat pumpin' tunage!

Anyway, I'm in for it! as my work schedule reads Monday, Tuesday & Thursday, I should be able to manage a trip or two to the UK over the next 3-4 months. I've never been there and my main priority would be go clubbing with you lot!!

The only weekends I have booked in a near future is April 10th-13th and April 26th-30th, so please don't put it there :)

PS: good memory Lynn... you wrote that while i wrote this msg :)

I do think though, that a regular pub --> club meetup might be a good idea to get a chance to talk before we bang our ears full of phat pumpin' tunage!

This scares me......what if there is uncomfortable silences, and it's also usually lighter in Pubs than clubs!!!

Spin Doctor, I may have met you as I found your mobile number the other day and can only think I would have it if I met you or was going to.

Edited by Number 2 fan

This scares me......what if there is uncomfortable silences, and it's also usually lighter in Pubs than clubs!!!

Spin Doctor, I may have met you as I found your mobile number the other day and can only think I would have it if I met you or was going to.

oh, are you a vampires miss L? hiding in the shadows, afraid of the light...!

j/k :oddcake:

I understand your point and you might be right... If we head straight for a meetup in a club to get pissed and go mental all night, we would have somwhat of a story to talk about next time we meet... this time with pub-foreplay... "not too shabby of an idea love, ey?" ;)

Um...I wouldn't want to travel anywhere on my own, so looks like I wont be able to make it. I am sure you are all lovlely people but I would be scared to meet people off the internet

I don't want to offend :(

This is very true.

There are some WEIRD people out there.... :wacko: :wacko:

I'm always up for MoS if there's a DJ or two on that I like - its my favourite club by far. I'll be there in two weeks for Markus Schulz with a group of mates, so if anyone's there, let me know and we'll catch up :D

Aah thats my next planned trip - haven't seen Schulz yet and very much looking forward to it! Add me on facebook mate and we can try and arrange having a beerage in the 'spoons before hand :)

Lynn, the dates are off Jules' site. No Honey night in March though he does play every other month or so, April could be a possibility for a meet then.....

You lie Lynn ... you are all cougars. For me the best time to go out and meet folk is more towards the summer because otherwise I will be going out on long journeys durig my A-Level exams :lol: If need be then Im fine for folks to all go out and meet beforehand, aslong as its done again for me to tag along mid-year :)

I'm actually going to MoS tomorrow for The Gallery, bit short notice though! :P

I expect Jules will record his Jan Mix for JJ Net tonight so it would be good if you could remember some of the tunes! However depends on how drunk you get. :lol:

Hope you have a great time B)

I expect Jules will record his Jan Mix for JJ Net tonight so it would be good if you could remember some of the tunes! However depends on how drunk you get. :lol:

If his mix is as bad as his drunken December mix, then i'll be surprised if Jules even remembers some of the bootlegs, sorry, tunes.