The Youtube Music Thread

Spin Doctor

For some reason I've been listening to a lot of music on youtube recently. There seems to have been an explosion of music uploads. The thread is simple, post a youtube video of a tune you have been digging recently. Can be old or new. Just has to be music. Extra marks for particularly interesting accompanying videos.

To get the ball rolling: Hand's Burnt - Good Shot.

Youtube Video ->

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Youtube Video ->

Amusement Parks On Fire - Eighty Eight - One of my favourite bands.....recorded the video live :)

Youtube Video ->Original Video

Frank Sinatra & Bono - I've Got You Under My Skin - classic song, one of my favourites of all time.... see, I dont only like Dance Music :P

Westbam - Celebration Generation (Raver's Nature Mix) - I also like early (mostly German) rave & hard trance from 1992-1997, so many amazing tracks, I used to watch MTV Partyzone with Simone Angel (HMMMM used to fancy the pants off her) and I heard and saw loads of that music, amazing stuff, hope u like this track :)

Youtube Video ->

RMB - Love Is An Ocean - another amazing early "rave" / hard trance classic :) love this song so much! :D

Captain Hollywood Project - Find Another Way - anyone remember this from the 90's? awesome Eurodance track! I remember first hearing it when I was on holiday in Cyprus :D

and finally....a beautiful chilled out track, Afterlife - Breather 2000 (Arithunda Mix)

hope u like these ;) Edited by Simcut

Well now there's a selection there. Not sure about Sinatra and Bono.

I'm never sure that ppl should duet with dead ppl, what about dead ppls rights, maybe Sinatra would have hated Bono if he was alive to decide on a duet with him. He might have said no!

I'm not keen on Bono, I like a couple of U2 tunes, but that's all. Did you see that star stories where Bono was the son of god?

Anyway I am currently youtubing this, it makes me feel like I am falling in love!!

Pulser - Cloudwalking!!!

I often wonder why Westbam isn't more popular!!! ?

I like Westbam! B)

Anyway, this tune is awesome and deserves to be played here.

Edited by Number 2 fan

Youtube Video ->

This is my contribution and i know i'll get flamed for it. I think its a really good pop record though. My mates like R&B and i like house, but a lot of the Blue tracks are the only ones we all like, bizarrely. This also has a lot of summer memories of going to local chavvy clubs aswell.

I even learned this on the acoustic guitar all those years ago, which made for some fun drunken times pre club at my mates house.

It's produced by Stargate, who are now one of the most in demand producer in the world. They now produce the likes of Rhianna and some Jay Z tracks. Who'd have thunk it eh?

It's easy not to like it, and trendy to hate it, but i bet secretly, some of you like it really! Edited by Moonman