SNOW

Number2Fan

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah it makes some sense now :thumbsup: I however am hoping it f***ing chucks it down tonight as im working on a roof all week :boohoo: One more day would be nice :lol:

Plus I need to re photograph my snowman as the photo wont upload tonight, and I can't be arsed to get the kids up for school tomorrow nor pay for the nursery, AND....................I WANNA GO f***ING SLEDGING!

I don't see snow as Chaos, I love it, my sister however has a bit of a snow PHOBIA. Talk about chalk and cheese. It looks peaceful and quiet out there now!!

It makes me laugh when schools send kids home when the heating breaks down because its "too cold" - so then they go home and play out in the snow, which, funnily enough, happens to be cold too.......

My mum made this point today too ... makes perfect sense.

Interesting how you are the one making everything I say sexual!!! lmfao :lol: and theres Tom thinking I have a dirty mind :whistling:

I said to my daughter, go and get ready for school and she trotted off, so I said, you aint going are ya? She said "I dunno"

So I said , nah f*** it, lets go out and play in it, it may be gone later, it turned out school was shut anyway, but last time it snowed the kids weren't allowed out in it. So mine stay at home when it snows now,

"'ealf an'safety"

We all know Briggsy has a dirty mind but he admits it openly. You try to deny it

haha Simon's such an easy target though - its fun winding him up. I wouldn't bother if he wasn't such an easy target.

Besides, i'm well behaved in the "real world" - you can have a joke on t'internet without people taking it too seriously. If people start to take it seriously, I back off straight away.

I'm always one for a bit of playful banter - but once things get beyond that, its time to call it a day.