SNOW

Number2Fan

I am quite the same sire, the internet is just like a seperate world, and you can have a laugh with anyone. What I don't like is that you can convey tone on the internet (thank god for the emotion symbols, otherwise everything would look like an insult between me and you lol).

Half of the things I say to people on the internet I probably wouldnt dare say to people in real life, unless I knew them really well.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Half of the things I say to people on the internet I probably wouldnt dare say to people in real life, unless I knew them really well.

I'm the same - although i'm a pretty good judge of character. I can usually tell who I can have a laugh and joke with straight away, and those that I should keep quiet around incase they suddenly develop a face like a smacked arse because they've taken something the wrong way - even on internet forums.

Although I look a bit "too serious" in real life, i'm actually quite light-hearted - I've always been a bit of a big kid, with the serious side when needed. I guess thats why I don't get on with people my age - they're all far too serious.

Edited by Briggsy

I always keep quiet around new people to work out what they are like ... what makes them laugh. I sort of adapt my sense of humour to suit them most and get the best out of us both.

When people see me for real I look really serious and scary, but my close friends know me for who I am and that I can have a laugh about absolutly anything in the right moment Thats whats good about talking to folk on the internet, it is pretty much always a good moment to have a laugh.

Interesting thing for me is that if I talk to someone on msn a lot first, then meet them (the current example is a girl I might be going to Uni with in September) ... I find it very hard to talk to them in real life in the same way as I do on msn :blink:

giant gold vinyl plates inside and stuff

They called gold discs for sales n stuff presented to proper people, not like these bloodey crap 90 quid imposter ones sold on bid tv and the net ! Why would you buy a unofficial sales award for a fan of the artist,no, what they really want is the one that was presented to madonna herself whcih she didnt want or didnt have room for and you can have for 500 squid allegedly

the Snow here looks more impressivenow its frozeover

Edited by JasonB

There's still a decent blanket of snow where I am. Took me almost an hour to get back from uni yesterday (Wolverhampton to Bridgnorth which usually takes about 20 minutes). Had a Royal Mail truck almost wipe out in front of me twice & going down a bank the car behind me slid off the road into the hedge. *changes pants* Car bowling anyone?

I've been sledging all day LOLOLOLOL hahahahahah LOLOL!!!

it was BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

knackering but brilliant unfortunately forgot my camera and the kids wanted to come home before I did, but i should be on the local news in a little while!!! Sky plussed it just in case!!!

It's warmed up here now but may snow tonight fingers crossed.

I've been sledging all day LOLOLOLOL hahahahahah LOLOL!!!

it was BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

knackering but brilliant unfortunately forgot my camera and the kids wanted to come home before I did, but i should be on the local news in a little while!!! Sky plussed it just in case!!!

It's warmed up here now but may snow tonight fingers crossed.

With the top of a Quality Street or Roses tin? There are other sweets available :lol:

Since I was doing my art coursework all day yesterday, and most of today, I went outside and had a bit of fun as a reward -

DSCF0515small.jpg

DSCF0528small.jpg

The head is a bit too big and heavy so ......

DSCF0536small.jpg

... and then I realised the ice on the water/bird table thing was frozen and moved like a turntable!!! :o

DSCF0531small.jpg

Edited by simonross46

Since I was doing my art coursework all day yesterday, and most of today, I went outside and had a bit of fun as a reward -

... and then I realised the ice on the water/bird table thing was frozen and moved like a turntable!!! :o

DSCF0531small.jpg

I've got a bird table just like yours, mine has a dial thingy in the bowl, does yours.

BTW Some really great photos in this thread, thanks to all of you for posting them up on here.

Edited by Chrissie Brown

It snowed down here yesterday afternoon and was a couple of inches deep by 5pm, unfortunately only got one photo on my camera and that was when the first lot of snow was falling. We had another heavy snowfall at around 6pm when it was dark so couldn't take any photos then.

I didn't have to go to work today as it was my day off so didn't get up until 9.30 and by then the snow was thawing out!

We rarely get snow down here so the kids around here had a whale of a time.

As it is so hilly around here there were loads of minor accidents and no one could get in or out of Sennen Cove as the hill is so steep and has lots of bends too.

I ended up having to walk into town (it was freezing cold) as the bus didn't turn up and l didn't want to take the car as the side roads are still bad.

I booked my 2wk holiday to Ibiza today, it was bloody expensive but at least have until July to pay for it.