• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really can't say

People use all these letters

Imao what does that mean

Number 2 uses a lot too

I wish I built a snowman now :(

It would be a gangster one, with a hat, proper rude boy snowman. I don't know if the snow will be good enough quality tomorrow?

I've got a bird table just like yours, mine has a dial thingy in the bowl, does yours.

Dame Chrissie, do you mean one of these? :) The dial thing is actually a slide for the birds to play on.

Sundial.jpg

Edited by Quadrant

Simon who took your photographs?? I had one with me in it, I didn't post that up. For fear of similar comments! LOL

Some git pushed my snowman, but he didn't fall, he just bent over, and wierdly someone today came and put a carrot in his face instead of an apple. He is starting to melt now. Looks alot like a dildo though!

I like this thread!

This is the part i hate, where it melts and then re-freezes, now the bin men can't get down my road, there is a car lost control outside my house and stuck, my snowman looks rough, and I can't even walk up the road to take the kids to their various locations. Even though we're all ready. Not enough to go sledging though!!

It's gonna snow again apparently though :D

I'm amazed how many accidents there were yesterday, an unfortunate girl in Rotherham died going sledging & Baggeridge Country Park (which I can literally see from my house) had the air ambulance out twice for two seperate people.

I don't mind if we get shed loads but I have lost enough money this week now what with the snow and I have things I wanna buy so unless it's tons and I can sledge again, then I aint bothered!

Kids kicked my snowman in today, just after I said "no don't smash him up" Not my kids btw.

YO WTF! I was working the night shift here last night and the snow fell hard. I had to take a few flix outside the flat. At about 0400hrs this morning when the snow wasn't disturbed it looked so beautiful. We had about 8 inches here in Peterborough.

4241f5b5c7.jpg

4066e37b9b.jpg

95d5cb3314.jpg

Edited by Moonman

Do you want my steel toe-capped boots? They sort out any troublesome kids ;)

No lie, I am wearing steal toe-cap shoes anyway. I have to wear these safety shoes otherwise I'd be slipping arse over tit in this snow and ice atm. Don't wanna slip and lose hold of my push chair. Not the height of fashion but neither is slipping down the road on ya butt!

BTW I am totally jealous of the snow in Peterborough. There's no better policemen than the weather I once had an inspector say to me Moonman!

Edited by Number 2 fan