Moonman pres. Deckhead Sessions Feb 2009

Moonman

Here a mix i made earlier this week. I made this on Traktor Scratch Pro with my good old Technics SL1200's. I also did it in one go, see what ya think...

As usual, no tracklisting (for those that remember my Secret Santa mix), sure, you might not listen because of that, but if you're like me, curiosity will get the better of you. All the tracks in the mix are available apart from one.

It's a fairly restrained mix from me starting with some housey stuff and then peaking with Simon Patterson "Thump".

MOONMAN pres. DECKHEAD SESSIONS

Worth downloading! now watch everyone ignore me! , this mix is good because it contains aa few progressive tracks, yesh! you know how I likes my progressive! top mix progression and upping the tempo subtley, everyone take the chance an download a mix without a tracklist!

Worth downloading! now watch everyone ignore me! , this mix is good because it contains aa few progressive tracks, yesh! you know how I likes my progressive! top mix progression and upping the tempo subtley, everyone take the chance an download a mix without a tracklist!

Cheers guy! The whole idea behind not showing a tracklisting is simple, i want the music being judged on the music itself rather than who made it, what label its on or how new it is...i'm like it myself sometimes! Its all available aswell.

I know it sounds cliche, but if you look hard enough, there some really good stuff around without resorting to mashups - and i'm not knocking anyone who plays mashups, i'm of the new original music persuasion.

And you guys were right, a while back i said i was getting tired of house/trance, well my love has been rekindled totally.

Edited by Moonman

Just had the mix on while me and the wife have been painting the living room :ph34r: - I really enjoyed the first 20 mins of the mix, Bass driven filth that would sound awesome in a big club :mrgreen: .Theres a few in there ive never heard of - especially into the prodigy remix which is rare as im a firm believer prodigy tracks shouldnt be messed with. You`ll have to PM the tracklist as im after a few including the vocal trancer 27mins in and one ten mins from the end. Tight mixing and good track selection worth checking out if you fancy hearing some new tracks you may have never come across :thumbsup: