Looks

Number2Fan

Isn't it funny how you talk to people on here and without knowing it, you picture them in your mind and suddenly when you see them, or add them to your facebook they are NOTHING like you thought!! But are still the same person, wierd, makes ya wonder how much you judge books by their covers eh!? Also makes you wonder what people imagine you look like, until they see you!?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't it funny how you talk to people on here and without knowing it, you picture them in your mind and suddenly when you see them, or add them to your facebook they are NOTHING like you thought!! But are still the same person, wierd, makes ya wonder how much you judge books by their covers eh!? Also makes you wonder what people imagine you look like, until they see you!?

:o in a way its scarey ;) but l know what you mean, you have this picture,( in your mind,) of what someone looks like and it can be such a shock (not unpleasant) when you actually meet them for the first time.

I always thought Jules was short so l had quite a shock when l meet him for the first time (about 7 years ago)

BTW l'm only 4ft 11 and a half inches tall and Jules is about 6ft 2inches tall! :lol:

I have no real "sensible" photos up anywhere, it paints a far worse picture of me! The only photos on my facebook are ones from drunken nights out usually. I wish i had photos from 1999-2000 though.

At work i look totally different to how i am when off duty. The main thing now is my hair, its getting real big and i'm growing it long again - which means i have to slick it back at work!

I'm not that bothered really, i'm happy with who i am.

But i know what you mean, i had this one mate who was emailing and chatting to someone in a different area of Cambridgeshire a few years back, he was raving about her, then as soon as he saw her he didnt want to know her. I thought that was well off! It kinda reminds me of the David Brent "Dating Agency" sketch from The Office. It's cringeworthy but its so true.

On the other hand i have a buddy who only goes for dolly bird types, then he always complains when they are boring!

I don't put too many photos of myself up to be honest because I don't like the way I luck, which is why I find it annoying when people take photos of me without me realising and then tag me in Facebook :(

I'm not that bothered really, I'm happy with who l am and TBH I'm too old to care ;):D

Edited by Chrissie Brown

When you see people's photo collections on bookface or myspazz you can get an understanding about what they are like. One friend of mine has to be perfect in each photo, and is a proper poser, so you can tell he is stuck up his own arse big time - yet another friend has nothing but photos where she is happy and having a good time! I know who I prefer to talk to the most between them.

Well I have never been attractive anyway, so now I just wish I was younger as it only gets worse with age for me. lol

It's quite funny though, before I saw a photo of Chrissie on here I thoight she was a man, and apparently Burien says he thought I was a bloke too until he added me on facebook. That's always the wierdest image to get past.

Is this a first impression thread then?

Does anyone truely like the way they look sound etc

f*** being superficial all about looks if you get on with someone whay should it matter why be embarresed or whatever f*** everyone else!

Maybe its time to bump that post a picture of yourself thread maybe!

Edited by JasonB

Virtually all of my pics on facebook were taken when I've been smashed, I don't really care what anyone thinks of thme so I leave the tags on. Got a few from PaSSion last night which are quite funny, will get them up soon