Looks

Number2Fan

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't be sad, I am on your myspace now listening to the pussycatdolls ;)

Success, someone else who likes the Pussycat Dolls! Well you might not be a fan of their original work, at least you are listening lol :D

Quadrant is from Medieval times, its a mircale he manages to get on here to talk to us, let alone any other of these 'web ... sites'

There's more chance of Osama Bin Laden revealing where he is on Facebook than Quadrant.

I have a few funny Facebook quotes in a book of mine:

"Banksy wrote on your wall"

"Osama bin Laden is in Croyden"

"Cliff Richard is now married"

"You have 0 friends"

"You have been poked by Russel Brand"

:lol:

It's quite funny though, before I saw a photo of Chrissie on here I thoight she was a man, and apparently Burien says he thought I was a bloke too until he added me on facebook. That's always the wierdest image to get past.

You are not alone as there were a few people on here that thought l was a man ;)

Isn't it funny how you talk to people on here and without knowing it, you picture them in your mind and suddenly when you see them, or add them to your facebook they are NOTHING like you thought!! But are still the same person, wierd, makes ya wonder how much you judge books by their covers eh!? Also makes you wonder what people imagine you look like, until they see you!?

Yes and it's a huge let down ...

I imagine you look a lot worse than I give you credit for :P

Anonymity is the core of curiosity.

I drive food vans in the Midlands but am wary of using my real name anywhere on the web. I browse lots of music boards but in fact this is the only board I have actually signed up on!

it's like at school when you fancied someone, you just keep saying horrible things about them in the hope that no one notices what you really feel.

It's understandable really!

I'm still like this ... and I don't understand it because it makes no sense at all!!! The only reason I know why people are horrible if they like someone else is to get their attention.

And I secretly lust after kml as he does after me, but it's like at school when you fancied someone, you just keep saying horrible things about them in the hope that no one notices what you really feel.

It's understandable really!

He likes women who swear. ;)

It is just banter ...