Madeleine McCann

kml

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What annoys me is that hundreds, yes HUNDREDS of children go missing every year, killed by parents, abducted by perverts, just lost to the world. No one mentions these, it's not daily in the news and it should be.

Although I wouldn't wish this upon my worst enemy, I wouldn't have left my children alone ANYWHERE at that age particularly, so that I could go out. EVER!! Not abroad, not at home, nowhere...Would you??

This is horrendous, that this has happened, but why is it more news worthy than the hundreds of other kids, and...anything could happen to kids left alone.

What annoys me is that hundreds, yes HUNDREDS of children go missing every year, killed by parents, abducted by perverts, just lost to the world. No one mentions these, it's not daily in the news and it should be.

Although I wouldn't wish this upon my worst enemy, I wouldn't have left my children alone ANYWHERE at that age particularly, so that I could go out. EVER!! Not abroad, not at home, nowhere...Would you??

This is horrendous, that this has happened, but why is it more news worthy than the hundreds of other kids, and...anything could happen to kids left alone.

I agree. I was thinking the same but didn't want to say anything publicly incase the board turned on me.

The difference is with this case is that they're well-off doctors with good jobs. If it had been a normal family with average jobs, struggling to pay their bills, then the media wouldn't have bothered with them.

Yes, but a child is still missing and may be dead. No matter what I think of the parents or their action/inaction that remains. I would like to see closure and those responsible brought to justice.

I plan to move away eventually ... I am very patriotic, but I think it is the media which makes our country look so bad because they only show us the negatives.

Its not just the media though - life has got more expensive over the last few years. We've got foreigners coming in left, right and centre, and they're costing us a fortune - whilst people that have lived here all their lives get nothing when they're out of work or disabled or retired. Its scandalous that we'll give foreigners free houses, etc, but people that have worked all their life get taken to court and chucked out of their house if they get too in-debt with their rent.

We can't say or do anything because its politically incorrect or offensive to others.

The weather is pants all year round. Everything we buy in shops now is cheap imported rubbish, and we have no industry left here either.

The whole country is in a mess. I'd move abroad tomorrow if I had my way.

Its not just the media though - life has got more expensive over the last few years. We've got foreigners coming in left, right and centre, and they're costing us a fortune - whilst people that have lived here all their lives get nothing when they're out of work or disabled or retired. Its scandalous that we'll give foreigners free houses, etc, but people that have worked all their life get taken to court and chucked out of their house if they get too in-debt with their rent.

We can't say or do anything because its politically incorrect or offensive to others.

The weather is pants all year round. Everything we buy in shops now is cheap imported rubbish, and we have no industry left here either.

The whole country is in a mess. I'd move abroad tomorrow if I had my way.

Let me get this straight, according to you foreigners are causing the problem and your solution is to move to a different country and hence be a "foreigner" there? :rolleyes: