Madeleine McCann

kml

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, but a child is still missing and may be dead. No matter what I think of the parents or their action/inaction that remains. I would like to see closure and those responsible brought to justice.

I was just passing my opinion on it, as this is a message board an'all that.

You are right, and the more people reminded of this and the look of the girl to keep an eye out for etc the better. Even better than that would be if there was as much action for all the other poor little sods that suffer too.

That's what I was saying.

we did yesterday, the daft american who had 8 bloody kids and has 6 already............god who ever gave her ivf needs 2 pay for her benefits outta her own pocket

I agree, whatever possessed them to allow a single woman to have ivf when she already has 6 children. TBH its a wonder those 6 kids haven't been put into care. How the hell is she gonna look after 14 children on her own. Its madness.

Let me get this straight, according to you foreigners are causing the problem and your solution is to move to a different country and hence be a "foreigner" there? :rolleyes:

The difference is, when Brits go abroad, we have to work hard to stay there. Here, foreigners can waltz in, and start getting everything free without ever contributing a penny. Some are genuine, but the vast majority know the UK is a haven for free handouts, and thats why the all come here. They all come over saying "me no understandy" whenever you speakto them, but strangely enough, they seem to know enough English to fill in benefit forms.

If I go abroad, its with the intention to work and do exactly as I would here - not waltz in expecting loads of handouts, sponging off their government.

The difference is, when Brits go abroad, we have to work hard to stay there. Here, foreigners can waltz in, and start getting everything free without ever contributing a penny. Some are genuine, but the vast majority know the UK is a haven for free handouts, and thats why the all come here. They all come over saying "me no understandy" whenever you speakto them, but strangely enough, they seem to know enough English to fill in benefit forms.

If I go abroad, its with the intention to work and do exactly as I would here - not waltz in expecting loads of handouts, sponging off their government.

Quit reading the Daily Mail.

Mistaken knowledge

So who pays it then? They come over with no money - so someone is paying for it!

Its not mistaken knowledge - there's so many people that are p***ed off with all the foreigners that are over here abusing the system now. They get free houses, help with this, help with that, and they speak very little English - even after living over here for years. Why do you think BNP and UK Independance Parties have done so well over the last few years at the polls? Simply because people have had enough - we want Britain back.

If I went to one of the countries where our foreigners are coming from, I wouldn't plan to build a few Churches, get my mates to fill all the available jobs, and occupy entire streets for my own culture making anyone else passing through feel uneasy.

My brother (living in Derby) accidentally turned a wrong corner and had to walk through a street which had been taken over by Muslims. He actually prayed to himself because he genuinely thought he was going to die at that moment. Thats not a thought I want to be living with :(

These things are tearing our beloved country to shreds. It shouldn't be this way.

So who pays it then? They come over with no money - so someone is paying for it!

Its not mistaken knowledge - there's so many people that are p***ed off with all the foreigners that are over here abusing the system now. They get free houses, help with this, help with that, and they speak very little English - even after living over here for years. Why do you think BNP and UK Independance Parties have done so well over the last few years at the polls? Simply because people have had enough - we want Britain back.

Because we have an anti foreign media

If I went to one of the countries where our foreigners are coming from, I wouldn't plan to build a few Churches, get my mates to fill all the available jobs, and occupy entire streets for my own culture making anyone else passing through feel uneasy.

My brother (living in Derby) accidentally turned a wrong corner and had to walk through a street which had been taken over by Muslims. He actually prayed to himself because he genuinely thought he was going to die at that moment. Thats not a thought I want to be living with :(

These things are tearing our beloved country to shreds. It shouldn't be this way.

This view is so wrong on so many levels.

Freedom of religion ring a bell?

I don't care who comes into the country if they're willing to put the effort in - ie, learn English, get a job or at least learn a trade at college (at their cost though), and pay into the system, then they're welcome.

At the moment though, we've over-crowded with foreigners that have no intention of making an effort - and the government are doing very little to stop that trend. One city has already become the first where British are the ethnic minority - Leicester I believe.

It's extremely biased I know, but we can't get away with such things in their countries to the same extent which is very unfair. Like I said quite a while ago, I am very patriotic so I have strong belief's about our country - and this is the first time I've really got into a serious debate on the site :lol:

We have no hard feelings of course. Just extreme points of view ;)

It's extremely biased I know, but we can't get away with such things in their countries to the same extent which is very unfair. Like I said quite a while ago, I am very patriotic so I have strong belief's about our country - and this is the first time I've really got into a serious debate on the site :lol:

We have no hard feelings of course. Just extreme points of view ;)

It is a debate and I respect all opinions.

I also tend to play devils advocate

Because we have an anti foreign media

This isn't just the media - the vast majority of people are p***ed off with it. It wasn't the media that made all those refinery workers across the UK go on strike last week because foreigners are taking their jobs - that was down to them working there and spotting it for themselves.

If you think that the sponging foreigners have any benefit to this country, then you must be living in cloud cuckoo land.

Freedom of religion ring a bell?

That works both ways though. They can do as they please over here if they respect our rights too. Birmingham City Council had to rename 'Christmas Lights' to 'festival lights' a few years ago because our ethnic friends found the name Christmas Lights offensive. This is a Christian country that they CHOSE to come into - so they should accept that and get on with it.

If we had a MOWO awards (music of white origin), all hell would break loose and we'd be branded racist - but we can have a MOBO awards and have to accept that. If we had a white-only radio station, we'd be branded racist - but we can have a national black-only station and have to accept it. If we speak out against any of those things, we're branded racist, but if we do it, we're told we can't do it because its racist or "offensive".

Also, if a white person hits a black person, why is it always branded a "racist attack" - yet if a black person attacks a white person, its just branded as "an attack".

Racism has reversed itself in this country. If we speak out, we're racist, but if anyone else speaks out, we have to act and change it to work around them.

Its a joke!

Edited by Briggsy

If you think that the sponging foreigners have any benefit to this country, then you must be living in cloud cuckoo land.

From where I am there are actually MORE british people sponging than there are foreigners. This is because they are lazy and their parents before them did it, and they have no idea that there is a big world out there.

The polish people in my town are willing to do the minimum wage jobs that these lazy arse chav can't be bothered to do.

Although, they should not be doing hospital cleaning, because they aren't doing it right!

From where I am there are actually MORE british people sponging than there are foreigners. This is because they are lazy and their parents before them did it, and they have no idea that there is a big world out there.

The polish people in my town are willing to do the minimum wage jobs that these lazy arse chav can't be bothered to do.

Although, they should not be doing hospital cleaning, because they aren't doing it right!

Oh yeah, definately, its not just the foreigners that have no intention of working - we've got a few of our own that need a good kick up the arse too.

As for the Polish, I actually don't mind those - they're the only bunch that come over with the intention of working. They come over for a different reason - basically, they want to earn some money over here for 4 years, put it in a bank, and then go home and buy a house with it because its a lot of money for them back there. Although they're taking money out of our economy long term, at least they're contributing while they're here.

This country needs to introduce one simple rule - if you're in the country, whether you're foreign or British, you can't take anything out of the system unless you've contributed into the system (obviously there would be a few exclusions such as the severely handicapped/disabled) and kids that have just left education that haven't been able to work due to full-time studies.

If someone leaves school, doesn't work for 5 years with no intention of finding a job because they're living of taxpayers money, and come from a family that have scrounged on every benefit going because they can't be bothered to work either, they why should they be entitled to help with their rent or free NHS treatment?

Its about time we looked at the Aussies system - they don't stand for any s*** over there.

That's nothing, I just heard the girls in the post office

asking eachother how much cold weather payment they got.

Whereas, I have to work extra hours to pay for my winter heating bill!!!

Oh well!! It's really no point in being annoyed by it, I used to but now I just worry about my own life!! Good luck to them if the goverment wanna give them a free living.

Oh well!! It's really no point in being annoyed by it, I used to but now I just worry about my own life!! Good luck to them if the goverment wanna give them a free living.

It never used to bother me, but I got really annoyed when my dad took ill and couldn't get bugger all - despite working all his life and constantly paying into the system.

Due to diabeties, he's had three heart attacks which have left him weak, kidney failure which requires daily home dialysis, and circulation problems which means he's unable to walk more than 100 yards without stopping for a rest. He's also had two toes amputated, which affects his balance. Despite all of that, he's been told he can't have a mobility car and can't go on the higher rate of disability living allowance - because he didn't apply before he was 65. Well, thats because he was fine when he was 65, the fecking puppets! Is he supposed to predict illnesses years before they happen and start applying just incase?

What p***es me off more is that my dodgy uncle DOES have a mobility car, and is granted this, that and the other - and he's fitter than me! He claims to have a "bad back", yet he's laying slabs for people on the sly. He's already been done before for cheating the system (ie, claiming disability while working) - yet he's still doing it.

Then there's the foreigners that are coming over and raping the system too.

It does p*** you off! The more genuine you are, the less you're rewarded it seems in this country now!

Well I'm not a grass but if you feel that way about your dad and your uncle!! Perhaps you should be eh?

Anyway, i cannot even begin to tell you the things I see, but like I say I can't be sitting around getting annoyed about it, I'm just gonna look after myself. I was a single Mother for a while and people used to assume I was on benefits, but i wasn't, I worked full time, and I wasn't too bad off for it. On benefits I would have had rent and council tax paid, free dentist and prescriptions, concessions for kids clubs, including stage school, concessions on adult learning, so although it woulda only been 75 pound per fortnight paid to me, I would have been better off than working due to the other things that I had to pay for.

So you can see why people do it can't ya.

Edited by Number 2 fan