Madeleine McCann

kml

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I'm not a grass but if you feel that way about your dad and your uncle!! Perhaps you should be eh?

I reported my uncle! But they "don't have enough evidence" to do anything because he's working in people's back garden's laying slaps or in their houses decorating for them - because he doesn't havea fixed place of work, or isn't working somewhere visible, they can't trace him easily. They didn't seem that arsed to be honest.

He's been caught once before. If people are caught once, they shouldn't be allowed to go back on benefits again anyway in my opinion.

Edited by Briggsy

I reported my uncle! But they "don't have enough evidence" to do anything because he's working in people's back garden's laying slaps or in their houses decorating for them - because he doesn't havea fixed place of work, or isn't working somewhere visible, they can't trace him easily. They didn't seem that arsed to be honest.

He's been caught once before. If people are caught once, they shouldn't be allowed to go back on benefits again anyway in my opinion.

That's bad!

I think you should worry about your own life and quality of life. When you start your own country you can set your own laws.

If it really others you that much then leave.

Good God, sweeping big fat generalisation central from the BNP massive in this thread!

Yes, immigration laws in this country are utter PC'd to the max bulls*** and should have had the shakedown that'll never happen years ago. But to say "the vast majority" just come here to sponge is not only incorrect but also looking through an awfully filtered kaleidoscope of a lense.

I think before you look at what has happened to your absolutely perfect country pre 1950 :rolleyes: and blame all the problems on immigrants, you have to look at the real spongers, ie THE VAST MAJORITY of people that haven't worked for at least 3 months at a time, and happen to be 100% British.

Also, if you went looking for a job in any other country in the EEC, you would be entitled to the same sort of benefits as immigrants here (think carefully and do some research before you reply to that one). Only difference is that there would likely be less premeditaded racism when you arrive there.

KML was right, whether you read it or not, this thread reeks of Daily Mail attitude.

Next time you get p***ed off at 'the muslims' or such 'taking our jobs', head down to your local job centre and have a wee look. There in lies the real problem.

you have to look at the real spongers, ie THE VAST MAJORITY of people that haven't worked for at least 3 months at a time, and happen to be 100% British.

Did you actually read any of my replies in this thread before typing that?

Next time you get p***ed off at 'the muslims' or such 'taking our jobs'

Who mentioned Muslims? I certainly didn't!

This is what I said in the first place.

Can I just add though that yes freedom of religion should be a two way affair, white british people being spat at in the streets of their home towns as some mosques empty out. I know we don't come out of MY church doing that, in fact I regularly take a Turkish Muslim lady I know to our Christian run Toddler group.