A joke

Number2Fan

oh i'm not in a relationship, just a mutually beneficial friendship. It's great!

Mine's a bit like that too, l agree its great, only problem is that l really love my "mate" but it probably wouldn't be as much fun if we were an "item". I'm just enjoying the moment ;)

Edited by Chrissie Brown

Awwwwwwwww that's kinda sad too though.

I've had my share of mutually beneficial friendships (and possibly someone elses share too) though and it was great att. However Chrissie I can see what you are experiencing too, and that is hard!!! Almost Bi-Polar in fact! The best moments of your life contrasted against some awful ones!!

:(

I tell you a joke, Valentines Day, that's a joke! All for commercial gain, what a load of bollocks, why treat the one oyu love on one particular day a year? :P

Have to agree, its for commercial gain. :blink: I had loads of guys coming into Tescos @ 6 in the morning buying bunches of roses and a card coz they didn't want to get nagged to death. I think that's pretty sad.

No it isn't. Some people need telling when to do stuff and some don't. Some women like those men and some don't!

If you don't want your bloke wasting money on Valentines day tell him and if he gives you the cash that's cool IMO!!

If you don't wanna be dictated to, don't be.

:P

Awwwwwwwww that's kinda sad too though.

I've had my share of mutually beneficial friendships (and possibly someone elses share too) though and it was great att. However Chrissie I can see what you are experiencing too, and that is hard!!! Almost Bi-Polar in fact! The best moments of your life contrasted against some awful ones!!

:(

:lol: what does Bi- Polar mean.

I've been through alot of both "good" and "bad" times in my life and l've learned not to expect too much out of a relationship and to just enjoy it whilst it lasts. I would like to add that l'm very fussy about my men and thats why this is the first man l have been out with in 6 years. Just goes to show you are never too old for love...... ;)

Of course you are never too old!

Bi-polar is the proper name for the term Manic Depression, as Manic depressives have very very high times and very very very low times. Both ends of the scale and not really any in between, almost like a drug user really!

I was just using it as an analogy.