Reflekt 'Need to Feel Loved' to recieve Limited Edition Re-issue

JasonB

Reflekt ft. Delline Bass 'Need To Feel Loved', which was a hit for Positiva Records back in 2005 (reached no. 14 in the UK charts) and featured in the cult clubbing movie, 'It's All Gone Pete Tong', has been revisited for 2008 by Adam K & Soha.

Support for update is as strong as ever and coupled with amazing club reactions has received radio plays from Pete Tong, Judge Jules, Steve Smart, Andi Durrant, Above & Beyond, Mark Dunne and many more.

Mark this one in your diary though as when it's released on the 23rd of this month - exclusively at DJdownload, it will be limited to just 1000 downloads only. Traditionalists amongst you can also grab yourself a copy with the 12", also limited edition, to follow on the 2nd March.

Mixes and formatting as follows:

12"

Adam K & Soha Remix

Seb Fontaine & Jay P's Missing Dub

Download

Adam K & Soha Remix

Adam K & Soha Dub

Mark this one in your diary though as when it's released on the 23rd of this month - exclusively at DJdownload, it will be limited to just 1000 downloads only. Traditionalists amongst you can also grab yourself a copy with the 12", also limited edition, to follow on the 2nd March.

Mixes and formatting as follows:

12"

Adam K & Soha Remix

Seb Fontaine & Jay P's Missing Dub

Download

Adam K & Soha Remix

Adam K & Soha Dub

Do you know what site is selling the 12" copies or are they being sold through DJDownload as well?

Juno will definately be selling the 12" aswell as Chemical, HTFR and even HMV no doubt.

Ive had the original release promo CD since well, it was originally promoed back in late 2004, oh and both 12"s (which if anyone wanted Id might be willing to sell cheaply ;))

As pointless as I see these Adam K & Soha mixes, just another way for Positiva to scrape some maybe much needed cash together, I might be one of those 1000 downloaders come the 23rd after all :lol:

Edited by JasonB

I'm not condoning it or anything, I mean I have invoices & receipts from every tune I have ever purchased to make sure I'm whiter than white. I hate what piracy does to legitimate musicians & labels & feel it's wrong.

But there will be an awful lot of people who will want this track, so why limit it to 1000?

You keep the email receipts of all the tunes you ever bought? I'm amazed but actually that's not a bad idea sir!

It's not hard to do & saves any unwanted potential hassle I might get. I've heard of plenty of DJs beng ask to show an invoice for a tune when they've played it out.

I just keep a folder in my inbox & automatically save all the receipts there

Well people aren't going to check every track but if say you've got a tune which isn't widely available yet or is in promo then an artist may query where you got it from.

If you purchased it from an online store or got sent it thru a promo pool then you'll have the relevant emails to prove you paid for it or got sent it, if you don't have those documents or proof then they can acuse you of piracy

I'm keeping this brief but it does happen. I feel I have nothing to hide as I obtain all of tracks legitimatly so why not keep a record of this?

downloading tracks illegally though is getting harder and harder,

I disgaree there are at least two foums easily found that have all the big tracks available sometimes soon as they are promoed or played on ASOT and the like, its bloodey shocking they havent been closed down yet.

I remember at one point DJD doing limited promo downloads like 250 copies of a tune on data, the hilarity being they never sold out of the 250, maybe had like 100 left when it came to full release time.

I found the blurb I posted on Positiva's website, now whats the betting nowhere else posts the same blurb and hence no one knows these new mixes are on DJD and nowhere near 1000 people download it-I wouldnt be surprised if many peopel have found links to illegally uplaoded copies already so I dont see the 1000 downloads going quick, I could be completely wrong though.

Those were the stats at the time of my posting!

Currently 996 copies of Vocal Mix left and 1000 each of tother two!

I only found out about this limited release by chancing upon the info on Positivas website which I hadnt visited for a couple of years!, so if its infos not given elsewhere no one will have a clue and no one will buy it!

Those were the stats at the time of my posting!

Currently 996 copies of Vocal Mix left and 1000 each of tother two!

I only found out about this limited release by chancing upon the info on Positivas website which I hadnt visited for a couple of years!, so if its infos not given elsewhere no one will have a clue and no one will buy it!

Please could you give me the link as l can't find this tune anywhere (can't find it on djdownload site and l've searched Positiva but can't find it there either.) I must be doing something wrong :redface:

Edited by Chrissie Brown