Reflekt 'Need to Feel Loved' to recieve Limited Edition Re-issue

JasonB

The new Adam K remix is ok, but nothing special. It seems it's quite a lazy remix approach, Prefer the Marc Van Linden remix personally

On another note does anyone know where I can get the Marc Van Linden remix as an MP3. It's on beatport but territory restricted.. grrr.

Would apreciate if anyone can help.

I just reckon that dub mix presents an opportunity for a really nice long mix & then should gain the 'oh wow it's that track' reaction when the strings & vocal finally come in.

Can definately see it working if thrown on at the right time

the vocal mix is a dream to mix in. I've done a mix yesterday and used the vocal mix, and the way i mix it, i think is pretty good - all big headedness aside. I think the arrangement of the vocal mix is brilliant for mixing, definately one of the most dj friendly tunes.

I think it's quite a nice record, I first heard it on some shi*e Dance music TV channel and I thought, ooh hold on I think i like this one. It's delicate and moving!! A vocal tune, but not a whiff of cheese, not even a small grating of dried parmesan. She has a touching voice that sings as though she truly means what the words are saying!

Hows that for a review of a tune! :D